Cash Back on Auto Charge Enrollment
1. The promotion is open to all active Basic Cardmembers of American Express® Credit Cards issued by BDO (except The Platinum Card®, The American Express® Gold Card, The American Express® Green Card, The American Express® Cashback Credit Card and American Express® Corporate Cards).
American Express® Credit Cards
a. The American Express® Platinum Credit Card
b. The American Express® Gold Credit Card
c. The American Express® Credit Card
d. Blue from American Express
e. BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
f. The Cathay Pacific Elite American Express® Credit Card
g. The Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
2. Promotion Period is from April 21 to May 31, 2017.
3. The following utility bills will be accepted:
4. To qualify, Basic Cardmembers must enroll their utility bills in the Auto Charge Facility using their qualified American Express® Credit Cards through the following:
i. by calling the Contact Center at (+632) 631-8000 or Domestic Toll-Free at 1-800-6318000
ii. by sending an SMS to 2256 using the following format:
Type: BDOCC AC First/Middle/Last Name/Last 4 digits of Credit Card/Utility Name*
Please expect a call from BDO if enrollments are made through SMS
*When enrolling more than 1 utility bill, put a comma (,) in between utilities as separator.
Example: BDOCC AC Jaime/S/Chua Gutierrez/1234/Meralco,PLDT,Smart
iii. by visiting the BDO Website:
a. Go to ONLINE BANKING LOGIN and click BDO ONLINE BANKING
b. Log in using your registered USER ID and Password
c. Select My Quick Links
d. Select Credit Cards Bills Payment
e. Select Auto Charge Arrangement
f. Completely fill out the form and click submit
5. The successful enrollment** of utility bills under Auto Charge Facility within the Promotion Period shall entitle the Cardmember to earn a P200 Cash Rebate per enrolled bill.
**You may enroll your bills for this promotions, provided:
i. There is sufficient credit card limit on your American Express Credit Card.
ii. The utility bill you wish to register is not enrolled in any Auto Debit/Auto Charge facility with BDO or any other company.
6. Earning and crediting of Cash Rebate
a. The American Express Credit Card must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of Cash Rebate, otherwise, the Cash Rebate shall be forfeited.
b. The successfully enrolled utility bill has a lock-in period of up to 1 year. Should the American Express Credit Card gets cancelled or the Cardmember disenroll the utility bill prior to the 1 year lock-in period, the pro-rated cost of the Cash Rebate will be charged to Cardmember and will be reflected on his Monthly Billing Statement.
c. Should there be multiple Rebate promotion running simultaneously, a Cardmember is eligible to earn in one promotion only.
d. The Cash Rebate shall be credited to the Basic Cardember's account within sixty (60) banking days after the end of the promo period.
7. The American Express Credit Card must be in Active and Current status prior to enrollment in the Auto Charge Payment Facility.
8. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Cash Rebate previously credited to the Cardmember if the qualifying enrollment cancelled on a later date or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent or Cash Rebate were inadvertently awarded.
9. Only Basic Cardmembers are qualified to enroll their periodic bill/s or the periodic bill/s of a third party subscriber in the Auto Charge Payment Facility of American Express Credit Cards.
10. In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
11. The Cash Rebate earned in this promotion has no monetary value and is not convertible to cash.
12. The promotion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing: a) the issuance and use of American Express Card issued to the Cardmember, b) the BDO Auto Charge Facility program.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3394, Series of 2017.