- The Promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Cashback Credit Card, which has a Card Number starting with 377693 and The American Express® Corporate Cards) who used their Card for international purchases during the Promotion/Spend period.
- The Promotion/Spend Period is from April 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017. The Redemption Period is from April 15, 2017 to August 31, 2017 or 60 days from receipt of the SMS iCode from BDO.
- The spend requirement may be single or accumulated overseas purchases. For accumulated purchases, the required minimum spend amount per transaction is Php3,000 or USD60 based on the actual Peso or Dollar value reflected on the Billing Statement.
For American Express® Platinum Credit Card and Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Cardmembers, with combined Peso and Dollar spend, total spend requirement computation will be based on Peso value. Dollar transactions will be converted to Peso on a fixed rate of P 50 = 1 USD. The resulting amount will then be added to the total qualified Peso transactions to determine the complimentary item entitlement.
- The following transactions are qualified including but not limited to:
The following transactions are excluded from this promotion:
- A Cardmember can only avail of one (1) complimentary item throughout the duration of the program, regardless of whether the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if the Cardmember has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the complimentary item redeemed at its SRP to the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember's BDO American Express Card or directly collect the cost from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember.
- Purchases must come from one (1) qualified American Express Card. A Basic Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their chargeslips for redemption of the complimentary item. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must be able to provide separate information of the chargeslip/s that reflect their corresponding American Express Card Numbers.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express, BDO Credit Cards, and Camerahaus. Chargeslip/s used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion can no longer be used to redeem the complimentary item in this promotion.
- The American Express Card should be active and of good credit standing at the time of redemption.
- The GoPro Hero5 Session, Fujifilm X-A3 Sr Kit1650, and DJI Phantom 4 Drone offered in this promotion are covered by applicable warranties of Camerahaus.
- In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
- Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Cards issued by BDO apply.
- Upon reaching the required spend, Cardmember must visit https://bit.ly/AmexCam and must completely fill-out the online Availment Form (Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and/or edit the Availment Form).
- Cardmember must save and email the Availment Form to email@example.com with “American Express Card Free Camera 2017” as email subject line.
- For incomplete and incorrect information, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember informing him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, Cardmember must re-submit the Availment Form within the prescribed period. Thus, Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the Availment Form are accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details.
- For qualified Cardmembers with completely filled out Availment Form, an SMS confirmation will be sent to their mobile number with the unique SMS iCode to be presented at the redemption outlet.
- No change in the preferred item to be redeemed once the Availment Form is submitted to BDO for validation. Once redeemed, cancellation of redemption is not allowed.
- A Cardmember can only receive the SMS iCode once during the whole promotion. Likewise, the Cardmember can only use the SMS iCode ONCE to redeem the complimentary item.
- To claim the complimentary item, Cardmember must:
- Present his/her qualified American Express Card at participating Camerahaus outlets, which will be swiped for validation. No additional charges will be incurred upon redemption validation.
- Present the SMS iCode confirmation from BDO. Note that Cardmembers will be asked to delete the SMS after claiming the treat.
- Present and submit one (1) Valid Photo ID - can be any of the following: SSS/BIR/PRC ID, Company ID, Senior Citizen's ID or Passport (name must match with the American Express Card presented).
- Present additional identification documents at point of redemption if Camerahaus requests for such.
- The complimentary item redeemed in this Promotion are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The items are tax-free, non-refundable, not available nor convertible to cash purchase, and not available for re-sale.
- All SMS Promotion iCode are for one-time use and outright redemption only.
- Transactions, and its corresponding chargeslips if any, in the submitted Availment Form will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any complimentary item or use in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
- Cancellation of redemption and change of item are not allowed once redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No 4012, Series of 2017.