50% off at Gloria Maris Greenhills
- The 50% food discount (the Offer”) is open to active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Cashback Credit Card with Card no. starting with 377693, The Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Cards and American Express® Corporate Cards).
- Promotion period is from May 16 to June 30, 2017, valid from Mondays thru Fridays. All transaction must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
- To avail of the Offer, the Cardmember must charge a minimum single-receipt of Php5,000 on the total food bill using his/her qualified American Express Card at Gloria Maris Shark’s Fin Restaurant located at Greenhills Shopping Center, Missouri St., San Juan City.
- Drinks, take out orders, alcoholic beverages, service charge and banquet sales are excluded from the promotion.
- Discount is applied for a minimum of Php5,000 and a maximum of Php10,000 total food bill charged to a qualified American Express Card.
- Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only. Advance reservation is required. To reserve, please call (02) 570-0927 / 570-0923 /527-0913.
- Only one (1) Card transaction per table per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
- Discounts awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
- The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant. Senior Citizens and PWDs may either avail of the Offer or other standard discount from the regular rate under Republic Act No. 74321 and 72772, both as amended under R.A. 99943.
- The Offer cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO.
1Original Senior Citizens Act of 1993
2Magna Carta for Disabled Persons
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3240, Series of 2017