50% savings at Dusit Thani Manila
1. The 50% savings on FOOD BILL (the “Offer”) is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Corporate Cards) who are of good credit standing.
2. The Promotion period is from August 1 to October 31, 2019, valid daily during lunch (12:00PM-2:30PM) and dinner (6:00PM-10:00PM). All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
3. To avail of the Offer, the Cardmember must charge a minimum single-receipt spend of Php5,000 on total FOOD BILL to his/her qualified American Express Card at UMU Japanese Restaurant located at Dusit Thani Manila.
4. The 50% savings on total FOOD BILL is applicable for a minimum single-receipt spend of Php5,000 and a maximum of Php10,000 charged to qualified American Express Card.
5. The 50% savings applies to FOOD BILL only before all taxes and service charge. Take-out, Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic beverages, Wagyu, Kobe, Kaiseki Riyori, Nabemono, all taxes and service charge are excluded from the 50% savings offer. Business Set Lunch, Banquet Sales and Chef's Premium Special are also excluded from the Offer.
6. Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only. Advance reservation is required. To reserve, please call (02) 238-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Only one (1) Card transaction per reservation per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
8. Offer is non-transferable and not convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
9. The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions, packages, special F&B offerings and VIP/membership privileges of Dusit Thani Manila.
10. The Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO.
11. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 and Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
12. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other credit cards or in cash is not allowed.
13. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
14. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 14237, Series of 2019.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express.
These Cards are issued by BDO pursuant to a license from American Express.