More Rewards American Express Card
American Express Auto Charge Rebate
1. Promo is open to all new and existing Basic Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO as listed below. The cards mentioned in the foregoing sentence shall be referred to as “Eligible Cards” and the holders of Eligible Cards shall be referred to as the “Eligible Basic Cardmembers”. (Except The Platinum Card®, The American Express® Gold Card, The American Express® Green Card, and American Express® Corporate Cards).
2. The Promotion is open to all Eligible Basic Cardmembers who will enroll their utility bills in the Auto Charge facility from Sept. 1 to Oct. 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”) using their qualified American Express Cards.
3. The following utility bills will be accepted:
4. To qualify for the cash rebate, the Eligible Basic Cardmember must enroll in the Auto Charge facility successfully using the following channels:
a. by calling the Contact Center at (+632) 631-8000 or Domestic Toll Free at 1-800-6318000
b. by sending a SMS to 2256 using the following format: BDOCC AC First/Middle/Last Name/Last 4 digits of Credit Card/Utility Name
*Please expect a call from BDO if enrollments are made through SMS
**When enrolling more than 1 utility bill, put a comma (,) in between utilities as a separator.
Example: BDOCC AC Jaime/S/Chua/1234/Meralco,PLDT, Smart
c. by visiting the BDO website:
i. Go to ONLINE BANKING LOGIN and click BDO ONLINE BANKING
ii. Log in using your registered USER ID and Password
iii. Select My Quick Links
iv. Select Credit Cards Bills Payment
v. Select Auto Charge Arrangement
vi. Completely fill out the form and click submit
Only Basic Cardmembers are qualified to enroll their periodic bill/s or the periodic bill/s of a third party subscriber in the Auto Charge Payment Facility of American Express Credit Cards.
5. The successful enrollment** of utility bills under Auto Charge Facility within the Promotion Period shall entitle the Eligible Basic Cardmember to earn a one-time P200 Cash Rebate per enrolled bill.
** You may enroll your bills for this promotion, provided:
a. There is sufficient credit card limit on your American Express Credit Card.
b. The utility bill you wish to register is not actively enrolled in any Auto Debit/Auto Charge facility with BDO or any other company
c. The utility bill you wish to register has not yet been enrolled in any Auto Debit/Auto Charge facility with BDO or any other company
6. The Eligible American Express Credit Card should be in active and current status prior to enrollment in the Auto Charge Payment facility.
7. Earning and crediting of Cash Rebate
a. The American Express Credit Card must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of Cash Rebate, otherwise, the Cash Rebate shall be forfeited.
b. The successfully enrolled utility bill has a lock-in period of up to 1 year. Should the American Express Credit Card gets cancelled, converted to another BDO Credit Card or has been found to be delinquent at the time of the crediting of the rebate or if the Eligible Basic Cardmember dis-enroll the utility bill prior to the 1 year lock-in period, the cost of the Cash Rebate will be charged to the Eligible Basic Cardmember and will be reflected on his Monthly Billing Statement
c. Should there be multiple rebate promotions running simultaneously, an Eligible Basic Cardmember is eligible to earn in one promotion only.
d. The Cash Rebate shall be credited to the Eligible Basic Cardmember’s account within sixty banking days after the end of the promo period.
8. Eligible Basic Cardmember must examine their Statement of Account for any errors related to the Promotion (e.g. rebate computation, non-awarding of rebate). All questions and issues of the Eligible Cardmember arising from the Promotion will only be accepted within sixty (60) calendar days from posting of rebate amount.
9. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Cash Rebate awarded to the Cardmember in the event that the qualifying enrolled bill were cancelled at a later date or if the enrolled bill is found to be invalid or fraudulent or a reversal of entry is made on any of the enrolled bill. The Cash Rebate rewarded may also be reversed by BDO should the enrolled bill be used to redeem treats for another BDO promo.
10. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express and BDO Credit Cards.
11. The Cash Rebate earned in this Promotion is not convertible to cash, nor is it exchangeable, replaceable, or transferable under any circumstance.
12. In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, and fulfillment, BDO’s decision, shall prevail. All questions or or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
13. The promotion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing: a.) the issuance and use of American Express Card issued to the Cardmember, b) the Auto Charge Facility program.
14. Qualified merchants shall be responsible for the fulfillmemt of the services they offered to Eligible Basic Cardmember. BDO acts as a service provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that any of the services or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the Qualified Merchants.
15. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Philippine laws.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10366, Series of 2018