Cathay Pacific Buy 1 Get 1 Offer
- Promo / Booking Period: July 16 to August 31, 2018
Travel Period: until December 31, 2018
- Promotion Offer is valid for ticket purchases made using a valid BDO American Express Gold Card, American Express Green Card, American Express Platinum Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card.
- Bookings for Buy 1 Get 1 round-trip Premium Economy or Business Class Tickets must be done through calling the American Express Platinum Concierge.
- Rates are good for two (2) passengers. All taxes, fuel and other applicable charges are not included in the rates quoted and shall be collected per person; applicable taxes and surcharges are to be paid for by the card member using his/her BDO American Express Gold Card, American Express Green Card, American Express Platinum Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card only.
- Passengers must travel together both ways.
- One way fares are not valid.
- Prior booking is required and is subject to standard booking procedures. Terms and Conditions of Cathay Pacific shall apply.
- Companion fare conditions strictly apply and are valid only on selected booking class & destinations.
*Destinations: Hong Kong, North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Tel Aviv, Maldives
- In cases of rebooking and refund, both companion tickets must be presented and will be subject to the penalty fees imposed by the carrier and the service provider.
- International Airline Program Terms and Conditions apply.
- Miles accrual applies to both lead passenger and companion tickets. For more information on miles accrual, log on to www.asiamiles.com
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of BDO-issued American Express Cards likewise apply.
FARE CONDITIONS (FINAL RATE SHEET TO BE PROVIDED BY CATHAY PACIFIC)
Child/Infant fare: Not applicable
Rebooking: Subject to USD$150 Rebooking fee
Rerouting: Permitted subject to US$150 Rerouting fee per ticket and subject to fare re-assignment
No Show: US$150 No Show Fee
Refund: Permitted for totally unused tickets only subject to US$150 Refund Fee
GV2 Restriction: Minimum of 2 passengers travelling together on the entire journey
Open Jaw: Permitted
Stopover to Hong Kong: Allowed on return flight only.
How to Avail via American Express Platinum Concierge
- Dial (02) 631-8000 and choose Option 1 (for BDO Philippine Customers).
- Choose Option 3 BDO Cards , then Option 1 for BDO Credit Cards.
- Choose Option 4 American Express Concierge.
- Choose Option 2 American Express Concierge and Global Assist.
- Enter your BDO American Express Gold Card, American Express Green Card, American Express Platinum Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card number followed by # key.
- Advise the concierge consultant on the destination and select dates within the travel period.
- Use qualified BDO American Express Gold Card, American Express Green Card, American Express Platinum Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card for payment of final itinerary and price.
- Payment will be processed via MO/TO.
- Card member will receive the e-ticket/final itinerary via his/her preferred email address.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 13021, Series of 2018.