Cathay Pacific Buy 1 Get 1 Offer
Enjoy a complimentary round-trip Premium Economy or Business Class airline ticket with Cathay Pacific using your American Express® Platinum Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card.
How to Avail via The American Express Concierge:
- Dial (02) 631-8000 and choose Option 1 (BDO Philippine Customers).
- Choose Option 3 (BDO Cards), then Option 1 (BDO Credit Cards).
- Choose Option 4 (American Express Concierge and Foreign Exchange Rate).
- Choose Option 2 (American Express Concierge and Global Assist).
- Enter BDO American Express Platinum or Cathay Pacific Elite Credit Card number followed by # key.
- Advise Concierge Consultant on the destination and select dates within the travel period.
- Use qualified American Express Platinum Credit Card for payment of final itinerary and price.
- Payment will be processed via MO/TO.
- Cardmember will receive e-ticket/final itinerary via his /her preferred email address.
- The Promotion Offer is valid for ticket purchases made using a valid American Express® Platinum Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card.
- Promotion / Booking Period: August 1 to September 30, 2017
Travel Period: August 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018
- Bookings for Buy 1 Get 1 round-trip Premium Economy or Business Class Tickets must be done through the American Express Platinum Concierge at (02) 631-8000.
- Rates are good for two (2) passengers. All taxes, fuel and other applicable charges are not included in the rates quoted and shall be collected per person; applicable taxes and surcharges are to be paid for by the Cardmember using the American Express Platinum Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card only.
- Passengers must travel together both ways.
- One-way fares are not valid.
- Prior booking is required and is subject to standard booking procedures, Terms and Conditions of Cathay Pacific shall apply.
- Companion fare conditions strictly apply and are valid only on selected booking class & destinations.
*Destinations: Hong Kong, North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Tel Aviv, Maldives.
- In cases of rebooking and refund, both companion tickets must be presented and will be subject to the penalty fees imposed by the carrier and the service provider.
- Miles accrual applies to both lead passenger and companion ticket. For more information on miles accrual, log on to www.asiamiles.com.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of BDO-issued American Express® Cards likewise apply.
- Child/Infant fare - Not applicable
- Rebooking - Subject US$150 Rebooking Fee
- Rerouting - Permitted subject to US$150 Rerouting Fee per ticket and subject to fare re-assignment
- No show - US$150 No-Show Fee
- Refund - Permitted for totally unused tickets only subject to US$150 Refund fee
- GV2 Restriction - Minimum of 2 passengers travelling together on the entire journey
- Open jaw - Permitted
- Stopover in Hong Kong Permitted on the inbound journey online
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11767, Series of 2017