More Rewards American Express Card
Get a FREE Lacoste 12.12 Watch
Choose from other color/design variants available in the store.
Images used are for presentation purposes only. Actual available items may vary from the images presented.
Click here to join.
Click here for the list of participating redemption outlets.
1. The Promotion is open to newly and first time approved Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Credit Card and Blue from American Express issued by BDO whose cards have been issued and delivered by BDO within the promotion period (The “Qualified Card” / The “Cardmember”). The Card should also be the first American Express Card issued by BDO to the Cardmember.
The following cards are NOT qualified for the promotion:
• Platinum Card®
• American Express® Gold Card
• American Express® Green Card
• American Express® Platinum Credit Card
• American Express® Gold Credit Card
• American Express® Cashback Credit Card
• BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
• Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
• Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
• American Express® Corporate Cards
2. Cardmembers with upgraded, downgraded, converted, replacement or renewal cards, whether bank or client initiated, issued within the Promotion Period are NOT eligible to avail of the promotion.
3. The American Express® Credit Card and Blue from American Express must be issued within the Promotion Period from January 10 – June 30, 2019. Spend period must be within 90 days from card issuance while registration must be within 30 days from end of spend period. Redemption of the complimentary item is within 60 days from receipt of the SMS with iCode from BDO.
4. To qualify, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers must activate and use their Card at any establishment within the prescribed period or until September 30, 2019, whichever comes first. Each Cardmember should reach the minimum-single or accumulated local or overseas spend requirement of ₱40,000 to be qualified to redeem the complimentary item. For accumulated receipts, each charge slip should be minimum of ₱3,000 or USD60 based on the actual Peso or Dollar value reflected on the Billing Statement.
5. Qualified Cardmembers who meet the spend requirement will be entitled to redeem one (1) FREE Lacoste 12.12 Watch:
6. All local and international retail, installment, online, and Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) transactions qualify for the offer.
7. The following transactions are excluded from the promotion:
a. Local/International Cash Advances made via ATM or over-the-counter
b. Any type of Bills Payment (Auto-charge, Charge-On-Demand, Utility/Recurring Bills, Loan Payments, etc.)
c. Purchases from Gasoline/Service Stations, Utilities – Gas, Electric, Water, etc.
d. Transactions from Casino or from merchants engaged in Gambling
e. Transactions from trading services/remittances
f. BDO internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash and Cash-It-Easy
g. Business-related transactions
i. Transactions that were already used to redeem in another American Express and/or BDO Credit Card promotional offers including, but not limited to Membership Rewards® Points/Asia Miles
Multiplier, SM 3-Day Sale, BDO Treats Promotion, etc.
8. For installment purchases, the principal/full purchase amount shall be included in the computation of spend.
9. A Cardmember can avail of only one (1) complimentary item throughout the duration of the Promotion, regardless of whether the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if the Cardmember has more than one (1) approved qualified Card. Once redeemed, cancellation of redemption is not allowed.
In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes, redeemed using charge slips used to redeem in other BDO promos, or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the Complimentary Item redeemed, at its full price to the qualified Card or directly collect the price of the Complimentary Item redeemed from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmembers.
10. Purchases must come from one (1) qualified Card. A Basic Credit Card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their charge slip/s for redemption of the Complimentary Item. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must be able to provide and submit separate information of the charge slip/s that reflect their corresponding qualified Card numbers.
11. A qualified Cardmember can only receive the SMS with iCode ONCE during the whole promotion. Likewise, the Cardmember can only use the SMS with iCode ONCE to redeem the Complimentary Item.
12. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of American Express and BDO. Transactions used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including, but not limited to Membership Rewards Points/Asia Miles Multiplier, SM 3-Day Sale, BDO Treats Promotion, etc.) will no longer qualify for this promotion.
13. The qualified Card should be active and in good credit standing at the time of redemption.
14. In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO in concurrence with DTI.
15. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
1. Upon reaching the required spend, the Cardmember must go to bit.ly/1212RF and must completely fill out and submit the online web registration form within the registration period. (Note that incomplete information will not be processed)
2. For registrations with incomplete and incorrect information, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember to inform him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, the Cardmember must re-submit the online web registration form within the registration period. Thus, the Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the redemption form is accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details.
3. For qualified cardmembers, an SMS confirmation will be sent to their mobile number with the unique SMS iCode to be presented at the redemption outlet. Click here for the list of participating redemption outlets.
4. To claim the Complimentary Item, the Cardmember must:
a. Present his/her qualified Card at participating redemption outlets.
b. Present the SMS confirmation with the unique promotion iCode from BDO. (Note that Cardmembers will be asked to delete the SMS after claiming the Complimentary Item.)
c. Present one (1) Valid Photo ID – it can be any of the following: UMID/SSS/BIR/PRC ID, Company ID, Senior Citizen's ID or Passport (name must match with the qualified Card presented)
d. Present additional identification documents at point of redemption if the outlet requests for such.
e. The qualified Card will be swiped and inserted in the redemption POS terminal, and the promotion iCode will be keyed in for validation. No additional charges will be incurred for redemption.
5. Cancellation of redemption is not allowed once the redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
6. The Complimentary Item redeemed in this promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. The item is tax-free, non-refundable, and not available for re-sale.
b. The Promotion iCode is for one-time use and outright redemption only.
7. Transactions registered and submitted by the Cardmember and subsequently, identified by BDO as qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any reward in any BDO or American Express promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 0248, Series of 2019.