More Rewards American Express Card
Activate your card here.
- The 2018 American Express Credit Card Acquisition Promo (“Program”) is open to new and first-time approved Basic Cardmembers of Blue from American Express, American Express Credit Card, American Express Gold Credit Card, and American Express Platinum Credit Card issued by BDO (“Cardmembers”). The Cardmember should have no other existing or cancelled BDO-issued American Express Card to qualify for the Program.
- The promotion shall run from 01 May to 30 June 2018 (“Program Period”).
- To be eligible for the Program, the application for issuance of Blue from American Express, American Express Credit Card, American Express Gold Credit Card, or American Express Platinum Credit Card (“Card”) must be completed and submitted within 01 May to 30 June 2018, and subsequently approved. A customer who completes and submits the Card application requirements after 30 June 2018 will not qualify for the Program.
- Existing Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of Blue from American Express, American Express Credit Card, American Express Gold Credit Card, or American Express Platinum Credit Card whose cards were upgraded, downgraded, converted, replaced, or renewed and issued are not eligible to join the Program.
- To qualify for the 1,500 Membership Rewards Points (“Bonus Points”), the Card must be unblocked or activated by 31 August 2018.
- A qualified Cardmember may be awarded only once under this Program.
- The Bonus Points shall be awarded to the Cardmember’s account on or before 30 September 2018.
- The Bonus Points awarded are not transferable and not convertible to cash.
- The Bonus Points shall be forfeited if the Card or Card account was cancelled, converted to another BDO Credit Card or found to be delinquent at the time of crediting.
- The Bonus Points earned shall be forfeited if the Card or Card account was cancelled or converted to another BDO Credit Card within six (6) months of issuance.
- BDO reserves the right to reverse the Bonus Points previously credited to the Cardmember if the Bonus Points were erroneously credited.
- The Bonus Points under this Program may not be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of BDO credit cards.
- In case of dispute, with respect but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage dates, fulfillment, etc, BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
- By participating in this Program, qualified Cardmembers authorize BDO to disclose to any authorized person/s their names and other pertinent details, and/or publish the same on the BDO website, newspaper publications, and the like.
- The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Credit Cards shall apply.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 6319, Series of 2018.