More Rewards American Express Card
Earn up to 80,000 Membership Rewards® Points
To register, visit bit.ly/AmxCBMR and avail of your Bonus Membership Rewards® Points.
- The Promotion is open to existing Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of the following American Express® Cards issued by BDO:
The Cardmembers of the following American Express Cards are EXCLUDED from this promotion:
- The Promotion/Spend Period is from July 14 to October 15, 2017. The Redemption Period is from August 1 to December 15, 2017.
- The spend requirement may be for single or accumulated overseas purchases. For accumulated purchases, the required minimum spend amount per transaction is Php3,000 or USD60 based on the actual Peso or Dollar value reflected on the Billing Statement.
For American Express® Platinum Credit Card Cardmembers with combined Peso and Dollar spend, the total spend requirement computation will be based on Peso value. Dollar transactions will be converted to Peso on a fixed rate of P 50 = 1 USD. The resulting amount will then be added to the total qualified Peso transactions to determine the rewards point entitlement.
- The following transactions are QUALIFIED including but not limited to:
The following transactions are EXCLUDED from this promotion:
- Purchases must come from one (1) qualified American Express Card. A Basic Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Card account/s. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their charge slips for redemption. The Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers must be able to provide separate information of the charge slip/s that reflect their respective American Express Card Numbers.
- The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points redeemed by the Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
- Each Basic and Supplementary Cardmember can only avail of one (1) Bonus Membership Rewards® Points tier throughout the duration of the program, regardless of whether the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if the Cardmember has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points to the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember's American Express Card or directly collect the cost from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember.
- The American Express Card must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points, otherwise, the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points earned shall be forfeited.
- The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points earned in this promotion have no monetary value and are not convertible to cash.
- In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotional offers of American Express Cards and BDO. Should there be multiple Membership Rewards® Points Treats promotions running simultaneously, a Cardmember is eligible to earn the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points in one (1) promotion/program only.
- Visit bit.ly/AmxCBMR and completely fill-out the Availment Form with the following information (Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and edit the Availment Form):
- Cardmember's Name
- Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Preferred Treat
- Transaction Details
- Agreement to the Terms of Acceptance
- The completely filled-out Availment Form must be sent to email@example.com with “American Express Crossborder Bonus Membership Rewards Points” as e-mail subject line until December 15, 2017.
- For incomplete and incorrect information, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember informing him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, the Cardmember must re-submit the Availment Form by December 22, 2017. Thus, the Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the Availment Form are accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details. For any inquiries, please call the Customer Service Hotline 631-8000.
- For qualified Cardmembers with a completely filled out Availment Form, an SMS confirmation will be sent to their mobile numbers once the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points have been credited within 30 banking days.
- Transactions, and its corresponding charge slips if any, in the submitted Availment Form will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any complimentary item or use in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
- No change in the preferred Bonus Membership Rewards® Points will be allowed once the Availment Form has been submitted to BDO for validation.
- Cancellation of redemption is not allowed once the redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10929, Series of 2017.