2019 AMEX Overseas Travel Treats with Camerahaus
Click here to enroll.
Click here for the list of Camerahaus Redemption Outlets.
1. QUALIFIED in the promotion are all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of the following American Express® Cards issued by BDO:
EXCLUDED in the promotion are the following American Express Cards:
- Platinum® Card
- American Express® Gold Card
- American Express® Green Card
- American Express® Platinum Credit Card
- Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
- American Express® Corporate Cards
2. The Promotion/Spend period is from July 1 to September 30, 2019. The Registration Period is from July 1 to November 30, 2019. The Redemption period is from July 1 to December 31, 2019.
3. The spend requirement may be single or accumulated overseas purchases. For accumulated purchases, the required minimum spend amount per transaction is Php3,000 or USD60 based on the actual Peso or Dollar value reflected on the Billing Statement.
4. The following transactions are QUALIFIED including but not limited to:
The following transactions are EXCLUDED from this promotion:
5. Purchases must come from one (1) qualified American Express Card. A Basic Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their transactions for redemption of the complimentary item. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must be able to provide separate information of the transaction/s that reflect their corresponding American Express Card Numbers.
6. Combining of transactions from two (2) or more qualified American Express Cards under the same name and/or card account, whether Basic Cardmember, Supplementary Cardmember or both, for the purpose of reaching the spend requirement is NOT allowed.
7. Each Cardmember, regardless if he/she is the Basic Cardmember, Supplementary Cardmember or both, and regardless if he/she is issued with more than one (1) qualified Card under the same name and/or card account, is only entitled to a one-time redemption of one (1) complimentary treat within the promotion period.
8. A Cardmember can only avail of one (1) complimentary item throughout the duration of the program, regardless if the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend. In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the complimentary item redeemed at its full price to the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember's BDO American Express Card or directly collect the cost from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember.
9. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express, BDO Credit Cards, and Camerahaus. Chargeslip/s used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including SM’s 3-Day Sale, Activation Offers, BDO Treats Promotion etc.) can no longer be used to redeem the complimentary item in this promotion, and vice-versa.
10. The American Express Card used for qualifying transactions should be active and of good credit standing at the time of redemption.
11. In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
12. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Cards issued by BDO apply.
1. Click here to enroll and completely fill-out the Web Registration Form until November 30, 2019 with the following information:
a) Cardmember’s Name
b) Card Number
c) Mobile Number
d) Preferred Treat
e) Preferred Redemption Outlet
f) Transaction Details
g) Agreement to the Terms of Acceptance
2. For qualified Cardmembers, upon successful receipt and validation of the Web Registration Form, an SMS confirmation with the randomly generated 8-digit numeric Promotion Code will be sent to their mobile number which will be presented at the preferred redemption outlet.
3. Only the transactions listed in the Web Registration Form will be validated. If the registered transactions did not meet the required spend, redemption will not be processed.
4. Transactions registered in the Web Registration Form will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any complimentary item or used in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
5. Once the Web Registration Form has been submitted to BDO, change of preferred treat is not allowed. Once redeemed, cancellation of redemption is not allowed.
6. A qualified Cardmember may only redeem one (1) complimentary treat in his/her preferred redemption outlet at the time of redemption.
7. To claim the complimentary item, Cardmember must:
a) Present his/her qualified American Express Card at participating Camerahaus outlets, which will be swiped for validation. No additional charges will be incurred upon redemption validation.
b) Present the SMS confirmation with the Promotion Code from BDO. Note that Cardmembers will be asked to delete the SMS after claiming the treat.
c) Present and submit one (1) Valid Photo ID - can be any of the following: SSS/BIR/PRC ID, Company ID, Senior Citizen's ID or Passport (name must match with the American Express Card presented).
d) Present additional identification documents at point of redemption if Camerahaus requests for such.
8. The Promotion Code is for one-time use and Cardmember may redeem only within the stated redemption period. Any unused Promotion Code after the redemption period will be forfeited.
9. The complimentary item redeemed in this promotion are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The items are tax-free, non-refundable, not available nor convertible to cash purchase, and not available for re-sale.
- The items offered in this promotion are covered by applicable warranties of Camerahaus.
10. Cancellation of redemption and change of item is not allowed once redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
11. The American Express Card should be active and of good credit standing at the time of redemption.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12299, Series of 2019.