More Rewards American Express Card
Delectable Dining Options with Conrad Manila – CHINA BLUE
1. The promotion is open to all active Cardmembers of the following American Express® Cards issued by BDO:
The Cardmembers of the following American Express Cards are EXCLUDED from this promotion:
◦ American Express® Gold Credit Card
◦ American Express® Cashback Credit Card
◦ American Express® Credit Card
◦ Blue from American Express
◦ Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
◦ BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
◦ American Express® Corporate Cards
2. The promotion is valid from May 2 to June 30, 2019. Black-out dates apply on June 12, anniversary offers and other promotional events designated by Conrad Manila.
3. Qualified Cardmembers may avail of the offer within the promotion period:
4. Advance reservation is required. Call (02) 833-9999 to reserve.
5. The discount is valid on food bill before taxes and service charge. Beverages and orders for take-out are excluded from the discount offer.
6. Only one (1) qualfied Card transaction per reservation per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
7. To avail of the offer, the Cardmember must charge the total bill to his/her qualified Card.
8. The offer is non-transferable and not convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
9. The promotion cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by BDO and/or by Conrad Manila including “Business Lunch at China Blue by Jereme Leung”.
10. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 and Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
11. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle the Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other credit cards or in cash is not allowed.
12. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
13. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Per DTI Permit No. 7330, Series of 2019.