Free Bench Gift Certificates
Apply today for a Blue from American Express
Click here to enroll your transactions.
For American Express® Credit Card & Blue from American Express issued and delivered within July 15 to December 31, 2020.
1. The Promotion is open to newly approved and first-time Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Credit Card and Blue from American Express (The “Qualified Card” / “Qualified Cardmembers”) issued by BDO whose application was received and subsequently approved by BDO within the Promotion period. The Cardmember should have no other BDO issued American Express Card (existing or cancelled) to qualify for the promo.
2. Cardmembers with upgraded, downgraded, converted, replacement or renewal cards, whether bank or client initiated, issued within the promo period are NOT eligible for the promotion.
3. The Qualified Card must be issued and delivered within July 15 to December 31, 2020. Spend period must be within 90 days upon card receipt, or until March 31, 2021, whichever comes first. Registration & redemption period must be from August 15, 2020 to May 31, 2021, or within 60 days from end of spend period, whichever comes first (The “Promotion Period”).
4. To qualify, the Qualified Cardmembers must activate and use their Qualified Card at any establishment within the Promotion Period. Each Qualified Cardmember should reach the minimum-single or accumulated local or overseas spend requirement of ₱25,000 to be qualified to redeem the Free Gift Certificates.
5. The Qualified Cardmembers who met the spend requirement will be entitled to redeem below:
*The Bench Gift Certificates can be used at Bench, Herbench, Bench Body, Bench To Go, Bench & Bath, Bench Skin Expert, Bench Express, Bench Active, Bench Beauty, Human, Kashieca, Dimensione, Aldo, Aldo Accessories, American Eagle, Assembly, Call It Spring, Cath Kidston, Charles & Keith, Cotton On, Cotton On Kids, Jins, La Senza, Patchi, Paul Smith, Pedro, Rubi, The Face Shop, and Typo.
6. All local and international retail, installment, online, and Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) transactions qualify for the offer.
7. The following transactions are excluded from the promotion:
a. Local/International Cash Advances made via ATM or over-the-counter
b. Any type of Bills Payment (Auto-charge, Charge-On-Demand, Utility/Recurring Bills, Loan Payments, etc.)
c. Utilities (e.g. Electricity, Water, etc.)
d. Transactions from Casino or from merchants engaged in Gambling
e. Transactions from trading services/remittances
f. BDO EasyPay Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash and Cash-It-Easy
g. Business-related transactions
i. Transactions that were already used to redeem in another American Express and/or BDO Credit Card promotional offers including, but not limited to Membership Rewards® Points/Asia Miles Multiplier, SM 3-Day Sale, BDO Treats Promotion, Spend Anywhere Cash Back, etc.
8. For installment purchases, the principal/full purchase amount shall be included in the computation of spend.
9. A Cardmember can avail of the P2,500 worth of Bench Gift Certificates once throughout the duration of the Promotion, regardless of whether the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if the Cardmember has more than one (1) approved qualified Card. Once redeemed, cancellation of redemption is not allowed.
10. In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes, redeemed using transactions that were already used to redeem from other BDO promos, or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the Free Gift Certificates redeemed, at its full price to the qualified Card or directly collect the price of the Free Gift Certificates redeemed from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmembers.
11. Purchases must come from one (1) Qualified Card. A Basic Credit Card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their transactions for the redemption of the Free Gift Certificates.
12. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of American Express and BDO. Transactions used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including, but not limited to Membership Rewards Points/Asia Miles Multiplier, SM 3-Day Sale, BDO Treats Promotion, Spend Anywhere Cash Back, etc.) will no longer qualify for this promotion.
13. In the event wherein spend is insufficient due to multiple redemption of one or more registered transaction, BDO may qualify another transaction not registered by the Cardmember, if eligible, to satisfy the promotion’s minimum spend requirement.
14. The Qualified Card should be active and in good credit standing at the time of redemption.
15. In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO.
16. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
1. Upon reaching the spend requirement, the Cardmember must completely fill out the Online Enrollment Form with the details indicated below:
• Promo ID (sent to your mobile number via BDO Deals Viber/SMS)
• Transaction Details
• Agreement to the Terms of Acceptance
2. For qualified Cardmembers, an SMS confirmation will be sent to their mobile number with the unique promo code to be presented at the redemption outlet.
3. For incomplete and incorrect transactions details, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember to inform him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, Cardmember must resubmit the Online Enrollment Form within the prescribed period.
Note: For proper transaction validation, Cardmember to ensure input of correct Promo ID sent by BDO via SMS, otherwise registration will not be processed.
4. To claim the Free Gift Certificates, the Cardmember must:
a. Present his/her qualified Card at participating redemption outlets.
b. Present the SMS confirmation with the unique promo code from BDO. (Note that Cardmembers will be asked to delete the SMS after claiming the Free Gift Certificates.)
c. Present one (1) Valid Photo ID – it can be any of the following: UMID/SSS/BIR/PRC ID, Company ID, Senior Citizen's ID or Passport (name must match with the qualified Card presented)
d. Present additional identification documents at point of redemption if the outlet requests for such.
e. The qualified Card will be swiped and inserted in the redemption POS terminal, and the promo code will be keyed in for validation. No additional charges will be incurred for redemption.
5. Cancellation of redemption is not allowed once the redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
6. The Free Gift Certificates redeemed in this promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. The Free Gift Certificates are tax-free, non-refundable, not available for re-sale and not convertible to cash
b. The promo code is for one-time use and outright redemption only.
7. Transactions registered by the Cardmember and subsequently identified by BDO as qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any reward in any BDO or American Express promotion.
Participating Redemption Outlets:
Click here for more information on declined redemption request.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-101808, Series of 2020.