More Rewards American Express Card
Free Lacoste Motion Watch
Click here to download the Availment Form
Click here for the Redemption Outlets
1. The Promotion is open to newly and first time approved Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of Blue from American Express issued by BDO whose cards has been issued and delivered by BDO within the promotion period. (the “Cardmember”) The Cardmember should have no other BDO issued American Express Card to qualify for the promotion.
The following cards are NOT qualified for the promotion:
• The Platinum Card®
• The American Express® Gold Card
• The American Express® Green Card
• The American Express® Platinum Credit Card
• The American Express® Gold Credit Card
• The American Express® Credit Card
• The American Express® Cashback Credit Card
• BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
• The Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
• The Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
• The American Express® Corporate Cards
2. Cardmembers with upgraded, downgraded, converted, replacement or renewal cards, whether bank or client initiated, issued within the Promotion Period are NOT eligible to avail of the promotion.
3. The Cardmember's Blue from American Express must be issued within the Promotion Period from May 1 to December 31, 2018. Spend period must be within 90 days from card issuance while redemption of the Complimentary item is within 60 days from receipt of the SMS iCode from BDO.
4. To qualify, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers must activate and use their Card at any establishment within the prescribed period or until March 31, 2019, whichever comes first. Each Cardmember should reach the minimum-single or accumulated local or overseas spend requirement of Php 40,000 to be qualified to redeem the Complimentary Item. For accumulated receipts, each charge slip should be a minimum of Php 3,000 or USD60 based on the actual Peso or Dollar value reflected on the Billing Statement.
5. Qualified Cardmembers who meet the spend requirement will be entitled to redeem one (1) FREE Lacoste Motion Watch:
6. All local and international retail, installment, online, and Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) transactions are qualified.
7. The following transactions are excluded from the promotion:
8. For installment purchases, the principal/full purchase amount shall be included in the computation of spend.
9. A Cardmember can avail of only one (1) complimentary item throughout the duration of the Promotion, regardless if the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if Cardmember has more than one (1) approved Blue from American Express card. Once redeemed, cancellation of redemption is not allowed.
In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes, redeemed using charge slips used to redeem in other BDO promos, or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the Complimentary Item redeemed, at its full price to the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember’s Blue from American Express or directly collect the price of the Complimentary Item redeemed from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmembers.
10. Purchases must come from one (1) qualified Card. A Basic Credit Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their charge slip/s for redemption of the Complimentary Item. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must be able to provide and submit separate information of the charge slip(s) that reflect their corresponding Blue from American Express Card Numbers.
11. A qualified Cardmember can only receive the SMS with iCode ONCE during the whole promotion. Likewise, the Cardmember can only use the SMS with iCode ONCE to redeem the Complimentary Item.
12. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express, BDO Credit Cards, and Merchant Partners. Charge slip/s used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion can no longer be used to redeem the complimentary item in this promotion. The original Customer Copy of charge slip/s should be surrendered at the time of redemption. Said chargeslips should not be stamped with “BDO Treats Redeemed”, “5% Rebate Claimed”, “Claimed”, “Redeemed”, or “Not Eligible for BDO Treat”, or similar words/phrases.
13. The Cardmember’s Blue from American Express should be active and in good credit standing at the time of redemption.
14. In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO in concurrence with DTI.
15. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
1. Upon reaching the required spend, Cardmember must completely fill out the Availment Form. (Click here to download the Form. Note that incomplete information will not be processed. Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and edit the Availment Form.)
2. The Cardmember must save the fully accomplished Availment Form and email it to email@example.com with “AMEX Free Lacoste Motion Watch 2018” as email subject line. The availment form must be submitted within the registration period.
3. For Availment Forms with incomplete and incorrect information, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember to inform him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, Cardmember must re-submit the Availment Form within the prescribed period. Thus, the Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the redemption form is accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details.
4. For qualified cardmembers with completely filled out Availment Form, an SMS confirmation will be sent to their mobile number with the unique SMS iCode to be presented at the redemption outlet.
5. To claim the Complimentary Item, the Cardmember must:
a) Present his/her Blue from American Express at participating redemption outlets.
b) Present the SMS confirmation with the unique promotion iCode from BDO. (Note that Cardmembers will be asked to delete the SMS after claiming the Complimentary Item.)
c) Surrender the original Customer Copy of the charge slip/s used for the promotion. The charge slip/s must not be written or stamped with “BDO Treats Redeemed”, “5% Rebate Claimed”, “Claimed”, “Redeemed”, or “Not Eligible for BDO Treat”, or similar words/phrases.
d) Present one (1) Valid Photo ID – it can be any of the following: UMID/SSS/BIR/PRC ID, Company ID, Senior Citizen's ID or Passport (name must match with the Blue from American Express presented)
e) Present additional identification documents at point of redemption if the outlet requests for such.
f) The Blue from American Express will be swiped and inserted in the redemption POS terminal, and the promotion iCode will be keyed in for validation. No additional charges will be incurred for redemption.
6. Cancellation of a redemption is not allowed once the redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
7. The Complimentary Item redeemed in this promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions:
a) The item is tax-free, non-refundable, and not available for re-sale.
b) The Promotion iCode is for one-time use and outright redemption only.
8. Transactions and their respective qualifying charge slips, if any, registered and submitted by the Cardmember in the Availment Form and subsequently, identified by BDO as qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any reward in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 7205, Series of 2018.