5% Cashback on Supermarket Spend
1. The promotion is open to existing Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cashback Credit Cards issued by BDO. Newly issued American Express Cashback Credit Cards from August 1 to October 15, 2019 are excluded from this promotion.
2. The promotion/spend period is from August 1 to October 15, 2019.
3. Supermarket spend is defined as purchases or transactions bought in the Philippines from in-store (physical store/establishment) supermarkets. Only local supermarket spend is qualified for this promotion. Groceries purchased online (such as Pushkart PH, Fresh Market Delivery, metromart.com, The Green Grocer Manila, etc.) are excluded from this promotion.
4. Supermarket spend within the promotion period will earn the Bonus Cashback. Other excluded transactions include the following:
• BDO Internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash, EasyPay Convert and Cash-It-Easy
• Transactions used to redeem and/or register in other promotional offers of American Express and BDO
5. To participate, both Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s must successfully register via BDO web registration within August 1 to October 21, 2019 (Registration Period). The Basic Credit Card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, each Cardmember is required to register to qualify for the promotion. As such, registration of the Basic Cardmember does not equate to the registration of the Supplementary Cardmember; similarly, the registration of the Supplementary Cardmember does not equate to the registration of the Basic Cardmember.
To join, visit www.bdo.deals/AxCBSMReg and fill out the following fields:
(Note that invalid registrations and incomplete card number will not qualify)
• Last Name
• First Name
• Full American Express Cashback Credit Card Number
• Mobile Number
6. Qualified Cardmembers who will use their American Express Cashback Credit Cards on supermarket transactions during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Bonus Cashback:
A qualified Cardmember may earn up to a maximum of P3,000 worth of Bonus Cashback under this promotion.
7. Earning and crediting of Bonus Cashback for American Express Cashback Credit Card:
a) A minimum of P15,000 total single or cumulative local supermarket spend (no minimum spend requirement per transaction) accumulated separately by the Basic and its Supplementary Cardmember/s within the promotion period is required to qualify for the promotion. A separate registration is needed for the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember.
b) The Bonus Cashback will apply up to a maximum of P3,000 worth of Bonus Cashback only. Once a Basic or Supplementary Cardmember reaches the P3,000 Bonus Cashback limit, his/her subsequent transactions will still earn the regular 1% Cashback, but shall no longer earn the Bonus 4% Cashback.
The total Bonus Cashback accumulated by the qualified Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers will be rounded down to two (2) decimal places and will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
c) The Bonus Cashback accumulated by the Basic and/or Supplementary Cardmembers are credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
d) The Bonus Cashback shall be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account sixty (60) days after the end of the registration period. If no discrepancy is reported by the Cardmember within sixty (60) days after the Bonus Cashback were credited or should have been credited, the Bonus Cashback will be considered correct.
e) The American Express Cashback Credit Card must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of the Bonus Cashback otherwise, the Bonus Cashback earned shall be forfeited.
f) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of American Express and BDO. Transactions used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including, but not limited to American Express GC Treats Promotion, etc.) will no longer earn the Bonus Cashback for this promotion. Should there be other American Express or BDO promotions running simultaneously, a Cardmember is eligible to qualify to one promotion/program only.
g) This promotion is not applicable to BDO Employee Cards.
8. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Bonus Cashback previously credited to the Cardmember if the qualifying local supermarket purchase or transaction is cancelled at a later date, is found to be invalid or fraudulent, is found to be used in conjunction with other BDO and American Express promotions, or if there was an error in the crediting of the Bonus Cashback.
9. The Bonus Cashback earned in this promotion is not convertible to cash.
10. In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
11. The promotion is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the American Express Cashback Credit Card.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 14419, Series of 2019.