More Rewards American Express Card
FREE P10,000 Gift Certificate, Apple Watch or iPad
Click here for the list of Power Mac Center participating redemption outlets.
1. The Promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Corporate Cards) who used their Card for international/overseas purchases during the Promotion/Spend period.
2. The Promotion/Spend period is from September 16 to December 31, 2018. The Registration Period or submission of Availment Form is from September 16, 2018 to February 28, 2019. The Redemption period is from September 16, 2018 to April 30, 2019.
3. The spend requirement may be single or accumulated overseas purchases. For accumulated purchases, the required minimum spend amount per transaction is Php3,000 or USD60 based on the actual Peso or Dollar value reflected on the Billing Statement.
For Cardmembers of The American Express® Platinum Credit Card and The Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card with combined Peso and Dollar spend, total spend requirement computation will be based on Peso value. Dollar transactions will be converted to Peso on a fixed rate of P 50 = 1 USD. The resulting amount will then be added to the total qualified Peso transactions to determine the complimentary item entitlement.
4. The following transactions are QUALIFIED including but not limited to:
The following transactions are EXCLUDED from this promotion:
5. Purchases must come from one (1) qualified American Express Card. A Basic Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their transactions for redemption of the complimentary item. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must be able to provide separate information of the transaction/s that reflect their corresponding American Express Card Numbers.
6. Combining of transactions from two (2) or more qualified American Express Cards under the same name and/or card account, whether Basic Cardmember, Supplementary Cardmember or both, for the purpose of reaching the spend requirement is NOT allowed.
7. Each Cardmember, regardless if he/she is the Basic Cardmember, Supplementary Cardmember or both, and regardless if he/she is issued with more than one (1) qualified Card under the same name and/or card account, is only entitled to a one-time redemption of one (1) complimentary treat within the promotion period.
8. A Cardmember can only avail of one (1) complimentary item throughout the duration of the program, regardless if the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend. In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the complimentary item redeemed at its full price to the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember's BDO American Express Card or directly collect the cost from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember.
9. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express, BDO Credit Cards, and Power Mac Center. Chargeslip/s used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including SM’s 3-Day Sale, BDO Treats Promotion etc.) can no longer be used to redeem the complimentary item in this promotion, and vice-versa.
10. The American Express Card used for qualifying transactions should be active and of good credit standing at the time of redemption.
11. In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
12. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Cards issued by BDO apply.
1. Visit bit.ly/AMXMac and completely fill-out the Availment Form with the following information (Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and edit the Availment Form):
a) Cardmember’s Name
b) Card Number
c) Mobile Number
d) Preferred Treat
e) Preferred Redemption Outlet
f) Transaction Details
g) Agreement to the Terms of Acceptance
2. The completely filled-out Availment Form must be sent to email@example.com until February 28, 2019 with “American Express Free Power Mac Item” as email subject line. Successfully received Availment Form shall receive an acknowledgement reply from firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For qualified Cardmembers, an SMS confirmation with the unique Promotion Code will be sent to their mobile number upon successful receipt and validation of the Availment Form, to be presented at the preferred redemption outlet.
4. Only the transactions listed in the Availment Form will be validated. If the registered transactions did not meet the required spend, redemption will not be processed.
5. Transactions registered in the submitted Availment Form will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any complimentary item or used in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
6. Once the Availment Form has been submitted to BDO, change of preferred treat is not allowed. Once redeemed, cancellation of redemption is not allowed.
7. A qualified Cardmember may only redeem one (1) complimentary treat in his/her preferred redemption outlet at the time of redemption.
8. To claim the complimentary item, Cardmember must:
a) Present his/her qualified American Express Card at participating Power Mac Center outlets, which will be swiped for validation. No additional charges will be incurred upon redemption validation.
b) Present the SMS confirmation with the Promotion Code from BDO. Note that Cardmembers will be asked to delete the SMS after claiming the treat.
c) Present and submit one (1) Valid Photo ID - can be any of the following: SSS/BIR/PRC ID, Company ID, Senior Citizen's ID or Passport (name must match with the American Express Card presented).
d) Present additional identification documents at point of redemption if Power Mac Center requests for such.
9. The Promotion Code is for one time use and Cardmember may redeem only within the stated redemption period. Any unused Promotion Code after the redemption period will be forfeited.
10. The complimentary item redeemed in this promotion are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The items are tax-free, non-refundable, not available nor convertible to cash purchase, and not available for re-sale.
• The Power Mac Center Gift Certificate worth P10,000, Apple Watch Series 3 GPS, 38mm or Apple Watch Nike+ GPS, 38mm and iPad (6th Gen) Wi-Fi 128GB offered in this promotion are covered by applicable warranties of Power Mac Center.
• If the preferred item(s) to be purchased is higher than the amount of the complimentary item, the difference in price against the complimentary item’s SRP shall be shouldered by the Cardmember using his/her qualified American Express Card. In the event of a declined transaction, the Cardmember may use another American Express Card or any BDO Credit Card. Payment of the excess amount in cash or card/s not issued by BDO is strictly prohibited.
11. Cancellation of redemption and change of item is not allowed once redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17143, Series of 2018.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
with contact number (02) 708-7087 and email address email@example.com.