Special Rate for a Round-Trip Ticket to Hong Kong & Bonus Asia Miles
Program Offer and Mechanics:
- The 2017 Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cards Acquisition Promo (“Program”) is open to new Basic Cardmembers of The Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Cards and The Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card issued by BDO (“Cardmembers”).
- The promotion shall run from 15 August – 15 October 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible for the Program, the Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card (“Card”) application must have been completed and submitted within 15 August – 15 October 2017 and subsequently approved.
Bonus Asia Miles
- To qualify for the bonus Asia Miles (“Bonus Asia Miles”), the Card must be unblocked or activated by 15 December 2017; and the Cardmember must have an active Asia Miles account.
Applicable Bonus Asia Miles for Card activation per type of Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card:
- Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card: 1,000 Asia Miles
- Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card: 2,000 Asia Miles
- The 1,000 to 2,000 Bonus Asia Miles under this Program shall be awarded on top of the bonus Asia Miles on first purchase and the regular earning of Asia Miles.
- The Bonus Asia Miles from Card activation shall be credited on or before 28 February 2018.
- The Cardmember may qualify for the Bonus Asia Miles from Card activation without availing of the special rate of USD95 for a round-trip ticket to Hong Kong via Cathay Pacific.
- The Bonus Asia Miles from Card activation are governed by Asia Miles Terms and Conditions, which are available at asiamiles.com.
Special Rate of USD95 for a Round-Trip Ticket to Hong Kong on Economy Class via Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd.
- The Cardmember may purchase up to five (5) Economy Class round-trip tickets to Hong Kong via Cathay Pacific at USD95 each, using his/her newly approved Card under this Program, provided that the Card is active and in good credit standing at the time of purchase.
- The special rate of USD95 is valid on the following selected flights and does not include government taxes and other surcharges, which shall be shouldered by the Cardmember using his newly approved Card under this Program:
KA376, KA375, KA373, CX918, CX902, CX938, CX934, CX937, CX935, CX905
- Ticket Selling Period: 01 September to 15 December 2017
- Travel Period: 01 September 2017 to 15 March 2018 subject to blackout period (16 December 2017 to 15 January 2018) and surcharge of USD25 if travelling on the following peak dates:
- Outbound: 31 October – 01 November 2017, 30 November 2017, 16 February 2018
- Inbound: 31 October – 01 November 2017, 03 December 2017, 18-19 February 2018
- The special rate offer may only be availed by visiting or calling the Cathay Pacific Ticket Office.
Cathay Pacific Ticket Office (Manila)
22F LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Ave., Makati City
Telephone No. (02) 757 0888
Open from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Cardmember must use his newly approved Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card or Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card to purchase the ticket/s.
- The special rate offer under this Program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In order to fulfill this offer, BDO Unibank, Inc. (BDO) needs to share the account information of the qualified Cardmembers with Cathay Pacific. BDO may share the last name and the last four (4) digits of the Card with Cathay Pacific to facilitate availment of the special rate offer. Cathay Pacific will use the information solely for the purpose of providing their services and will not share it with any third parties.
General Terms and Conditions:
- In case of dispute, with respect but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the approval of DTI.
- By participating in this Program, qualified Cardmembers authorize BDO to disclose and publish their names and other pertinent details to any authorized person, on the BDO, Cathay Pacific or Asia Miles website, and/or to any newspaper publication, and the like.
- The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card and the Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card shall apply.
- Employees of BDO Unibank, Inc. are not qualified to join this Program.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9726, Series of 2017.
To apply, click the card below.