Apply & Fly with your bonus Asia Miles
Click here to enroll.
1. The Promotion is open to newly and first time approved Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of The Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card and The Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card (“Card”) issued by BDO whose cards were applied for within the promo period and subsequently approved by BDO within the Promotion Period. The Cardmember should have no other existing BDO issued American Express Card to qualify for the Promotion.
The following cards are excluded from the Promotion:
• The Platinum Card®
• The American Express® Gold Card
• The American Express® Green Card
• The American Express® Platinum Credit Card
• The American Express® Gold Credit Card
• The American Express® Credit Card
• The American Express® Cashback Credit Card
• Blue from American Express
• BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
• The American Express® Corporate Cards
2. Cardmembers with upgraded, downgraded, converted, replacement or renewal cards, whether bank or Cardmember initiated, whose cards were applied for within the Promotion Period and subsequently approved by BDO are NOT qualified for the promotion.
3. The Card application, including the complete requirements, must be submitted within June 1 to December 31, 2019 and subsequently approved by BDO.
4. The Cardmember must be an Asia Miles member in order to qualify for the Promotion, to ensure that mileage to your Asia Miles membership account is seamless and successful. If you are not yet a member, visit www.asiamiles.com to enroll for free.
5. Cardmember can earn up to 15,000 Asia Miles upon fulfilling the following:
• Qualified Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must use their Card at any establishment within 90 days upon card receipt or until March 30, 2020, whichever comes first. Qualified Cardmembers who meet the minimum-spend requirement can earn up to 15,000 bonus Asia Miles:
5.1) To qualify for bonus Asia Miles for CARD ACTIVATION:
• The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must activate their Card on or before February 1, 2020 to receive the following bonus Asia Miles:
• Card Activation period and schedule of crediting of the corresponding bonus Asia Miles:
There is no spend requirement to qualify for the Bonus Asia Miles for card activation. The Bonus Asia Miles will be credited to the Cardmember for as long as they activate their card via:
• Website: www.bdo.com.ph/cardactivation
• SMS: BDOCC ACTIVATE <first/middle/lastname/last 4 digits of card> to 2256
5.2) As a regular benefit of the Card, Cardmember will automatically receive Bonus Asia Miles for the first usage of the newly-approved Card at any establishment (no minimum-spend required):
5.3) To qualify for the Promotion offer:
• A minimum of Php 200,000 (Cathay Pacific American Express Elite Credit Card) or Php 75,000 (Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card) total single or cumulative spend made by either the Basic or the Supplementary Cardmember/s within the spend period is required. For accumulated receipts, each charge slip should have a minimum amount of Php 3,000 or USD60.
Succeeding transactions after reaching the minimum-spend requirement will still earn the regular Miles, but shall no longer earn the Bonus Asia Miles under this promotion.
• Purchases must come from one (1) qualified Card. A Basic Credit Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their charge slip/s or transactions to qualify for the bonus Asia Miles. The Basic and Supplementary Cardmember may qualify separately and must likewise separately meet the minimum spend requirement and must be able to provide charge slip/s reflecting their corresponding Card numbers if needed should BDO require as an additional/supporting document for validation.
• Spend and registration must be within the prescribed period below. Crediting of bonus Asia Miles shall be until June 30, 2020:
6. All local and international retail, installment, online, and Mail Order/ Telephone Order (MO/TO) transactions are qualified.
7. The following transactions are excluded from the Promotion:
a. Local/International Cash Advances made via ATM or over-the-counter
b. Any type of Bills Payment (Auto-charge, Charge-On-Demand, Utility/Recurring Bills, Loan Payments, etc.)
c. Purchases from Gasoline/Service Stations, Utilities-Gas, Electric, Water Etc.
d. Transactions from Casino or from merchants engaged in Gambling
e. Transactions from trading services/remittances
f. BDO internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash and Cash-It-Easy
g. Business-related transactions
i. Transactions that were already used to redeem from their American Express or BDO Credit Card Promotion.
8. For installment purchases, the principal/full purchase amount shall be included in the computation of qualified spend.
9. The bonus Asia Miles earned by either the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s Asia Miles membership account.
10. A Cardmember can only be credited once throughout the duration of the Promotion, regardless if the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if Cardmember has more than one (1) approved Card. Once applied for miles crediting, cancellations are not allowed.
In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes, presenting charge slips used to redeem in other BDO promos, or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to reverse the bonus Asia Miles credited.
11. Purchases must come from one (1) qualified Card. A Basic Credit Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their charge slip/s or transactions to qualify for the bonus Asia Miles. The Basic and Supplementary Cardmember may qualify separately and must likewise separately meet the minimum spend requirement and must be able to provide charge slip/s reflecting their corresponding Card numbers if needed should BDO require it as an additional/supporting document for validation.
12. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express, BDO Credit Cards, and Merchant Partners. Charge slip/s used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion may no longer be used to earn the bonus Asia Miles in this Promotion, and vice versa.
13. The Cardmember’s Card must be active and in good credit standing at the time of redemption.
14. The Asia Miles earned in this promotion have no monetary value and are not convertible to cash and non-transferable.
15. For Asia Miles Terms and Conditions, please visit www.asiamiles.com
16. In case of dispute pertaining, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Asia Miles credited to the Cardmember must be raised within 60 days of crediting.
17. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Redemption Process Upon Meeting the Spend Requirement:
1. Upon reaching the spend requirement, the Cardmember must completely fill out the Enrollment Form with the details indicated below:
• Promo ID (sent to your mobile number via BDO Deals SMS)
• Transaction Details
• Agreement to the Terms of Acceptance
2. For registrations with incomplete and incorrect information, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember to inform him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, the Cardmember must re-submit the online web registration form within the registration period. Thus, the Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the redemption form are accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details.
3. An SMS notification shall be sent to qualified Cardmembers at their registered mobile number confirming their qualification and the corresponding number of miles to be credited to their Asia Miles account.
4. Earned bonus Asia Miles will be credited to Cardmembers' Asia Miles account on or before June 30, 2020.
5. Cancellation of a redemption is not allowed once the redemption has been processed. The redemption shall be deemed as permanent.
6. Transactions and the corresponding charge slips, if any, registered and submitted by the Cardmember in the BDO web registraion, and subsequently identified by BDO as qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any reward in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10071, Series of 2019.