More Rewards American Express Card
50% savings at The Pantry, Dusit Thani Manila
1. The promotion is open to all active and of good credit standing Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards (except the American Express® Corporate Cards) issued by BDO.
2. Promotion period is from January 2 to March 31, 2019, valid everyday during lunch and dinner buffet except on February 14 (Valentine's Day). All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
3. To avail of the offer, the Cardmember must charge the total amount of his/her transaction to his/her qualified American Express Card through a BDO point-of-sale terminal:
a) 50% savings on lunch and dinner buffet (Monday to Sunday)
4. The offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only, valid for a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of 10 diners per Cardmember. Advance reservation is required. For reservations, please call (02) 238-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Only one (1) Card transaction per reservation per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
6. Drinks are excluded from the Offer.
7. Offer is non-transferable and not convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
8. The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions, packages, special F&B offerings and VIP/membership privileges of Dusit Thani Manila.
9. The Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO.
10. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 and Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
11. By participating in the promotion, the Cardmember gives his/her consent to the sharing of his/her personal information between BDO and Dusit Thani for purposes of implementing the promotion and fulfilling BDO’s and Dusit Thani’s respective obligations under the promotion.
12. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other credit cards or in cash is not allowed.
13. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
14. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 20053, Series of 2018.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express.
These Cards are issued by BDO pursuant to a license from American Express.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas:
Tel. No. (02) 708-7087; Email: email@example.com