50% off at Choi Garden and Hai Kang Seafood Restaurant
1. The 50% food discount (the “Offer”) is open to active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO except the American Express® Corporate Cards.
2. Promotion period is from November 4 to December 13, 2019, valid from Mondays thru Fridays. All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
3. To avail of the Offer, the Cardmember must charge a minimum single-receipt of Php5,000 on the total food bill using his/her qualified American Express Card at participating Choi Garden and Hai Kang Seafood Restaurant.
4. Offer is valid only on a la carte menu. Drinks, take out orders, alcoholic beverages, service charge and banquet sales are excluded from the promotion. Discount is applied for a minimum of Php5,000 and a maximum of Php10,000 total food bill charged to a qualified American Express Card.
5. Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only. Advance reservation is required. To reserve, please call the following contact numbers:
6. Only one (1) Card transaction per reservation per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
7. Discounts awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
8. The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers of the participating branches of Choi Garden and Hai Kang Seafood Restaurant and BDO.
9. In the purchase of goods and services, which are promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 and Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
10. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other Credit Cards or in cash is not allowed.
11. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
12. This promotion cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions of BDO (e.g. BDO Treats Promotions, Activation Offers, SM 3-Day Sale, SM-Affiliates Rebate Offers, etc.).
13. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 20757, Series of 2019.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact number (02) 8708-7087 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.