More Rewards American Express Card
50% off at Gloria Maris Greenhills
1. The 50% food discount (the Offer”) is open to active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Cashback Credit Card with Card Number starting with 377693, The Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Cards and American Express® Corporate Cards).
2. Promotion period is from July 16 to August 31, 2018, valid from Mondays thru Fridays. All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
3. To avail of the Offer, the Cardmember must charge a minimum single-receipt of Php5,000 on the total food bill using his/her qualified American Express Card at Gloria Maris Shark’s Fin Restaurant located at Greenhills Shopping Center, Missouri St., San Juan City.
4. Drinks, take out orders, alcoholic beverages, service charge and banquet sales are excluded from the promotion. Discount is applied for a minimum of Php5,000 and a maximum of Php10,000 total food bill charged to a qualified American Express Card.
5. Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only. Advance reservation is required. To reserve, please call (02) 570-0927 / 570-0923 /527-0913.
6. Only one (1) Card transaction per table per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
7. Discounts awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
8. The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers of Gloria Maris Greenhills and BDO.
9. In the purchase of goods and services, which are promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 and Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
10. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other Credit Cards or in cash is not allowed.
11. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
12. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 6393, Series of 2018.
BDO Unibank is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact number (02) 708-7087 and email address email@example.com