50% off at Circles Event Cafè and Shang Palace, Makati Shangri-La Manila
Circles Event Cafè and Shang Palace, Makati Shangri-La Manila are closed until further notice.
1. The 50% savings (the “Offer”) is open to active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO except the American Express® Corporate Cards.
2. Promotion period is from January 13 to March 31, 2020, valid daily. Black-out dates apply on January 24 to 25, 2020 and February 14, 2020.
3. Qualified Cardmembers may avail of the following offers within the promotion period:
Circles Event Cafè:
4. For Shang Palace, discount is applied only on total food bill before taxes and service charge. Drinks, take out orders, alcoholic beverages and banquet sales are excluded from the promotion. For Circles Event Cafè, discount is applied on regular adult buffet rate inclusive of taxes and service charge.
5. Advance reservation is required to guarantee seats. To reserve, please call (02) 8814-2580.
6. Only one (1) Card transaction per reservation, per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
7. Discounts awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
8. The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of BDO (e.g. BDO Treats Promotions, Activation Offers, SM 3-Day Sale, SM-Affiliates Rebate Offers, etc.) and of the Partner Merchant.
9. In the purchase of goods and services, which are promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 and Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, whichever is higher.
10. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other Credit Cards or in cash is not allowed.
11. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
12. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-00497, Series of 2020.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with
contact number (02) 8708-7087 and email address email@example.com.