50% savings at The Pantry, Dusit Thani Manila
- The promotion is open to all Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except the American Express® Corporate Cards) who are active and of good credit standing.
- Promotion period is from July 1 to August 31, 2017. All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
- American Express Cardmembers can avail 50% savings on lunch and dinner buffet from Mondays to Sundays (including Sunday Crossover Brunch; excluding Sunday Dinner Buffet) at The Pantry, Dusit Thani Manila.
- Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only, valid for a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of 10 diners per Cardmember. Advance reservation is required. For reservations, please call (02) 238-8888 local 8841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To avail of the 50% savings offer, the Cardmember must charge the total amount of his/her transaction to his/her qualified American Express Card through a BDO point-of-sale terminal.
- Only one (1) Card transaction per reservation per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
- Drinks are excluded from the Offer.
- Offer is non-transferable and not convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other BDO or Dusit Thani Manila promotional offers, in-store sale, PWD Cards, and partner's VIP/Membership privileges. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other credit cards or in cash is not allowed.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion with the concurrence of DTI.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 10055, Series of 2017.