More Rewards American Express Card
EARN Up to 50,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points
Click here for Promotion Mechanics for American Express® Platinum Credit Cards issued from January 12 to June 30, 2018.
1. The Promotion is open to newly and first-time approved Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Platinum Credit Card whose cards have been issued and delivered by BDO within the promo period. The Cardmember should have no other BDO issued American Express Card to qualify for the promo.
2. Cardmembers with upgraded, downgraded, converted, replacement or renewal cards, whether bank or client initiated, issued within the promo period are NOT eligible for the promotion.
3. The American Express Platinum Credit must be issued and delivered within the promotion period from July 1 to December 31, 2018. Spend period must be within 90 days from card issuance. Registration period must be within 60 days from end of spend period.
4. To qualify, Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must activate and use their Card at any establishment within the promo period. Each Cardmember should reach the minimum single or accumulated local or overseas spend requirement as stated below. For accumulated receipts, charge slip should be a minimum of Php3,000 or USD60 based on the actual Peso or Dollar value reflected on the Billing Statement.
For combined Peso and Dollar spend, the total spend requirement computation will be based on Peso value. Dollar transactions will be converted to Peso on a fixed rate of P 50 = 1 USD. The resulting amount will then be added to the total qualified Peso transactions.
The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points are convertible to any rewards items found in the Incentivo catalogue.
5. All local and international retail, installment, online and Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) transactions are qualified.
6. The following transactions are excluded from the promotion:
7. For installment purchases, the principal/full purchase amount shall be included in the computation of spend.
8. Purchases must come from one (1) qualified American Express Platinum Credit Card. The Basic Credit Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their charge slips for redemption of the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must be able to provide separate information of the charge slip(s) that reflect their corresponding American Express Platinum Credit Card Numbers.
9. The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points redeemed by the Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
10. A Cardmember can only be credited with the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points once throughout the duration of the Promotion, regardless if the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if Cardmember has more than one (1) approved American Express Platinum Credit Card. In case the Cardmember is found by BDO to have made more than one (1) redemption, submitted incomplete or invalid requirements, redeemed using fraudulent schemes or cancels any or all of the qualifying purchases, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points to the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember's American Express Platinum Credit Card or directly collect the cost from the Basic or Supplementary Cardmember.
11. Transaction submitted in the BDO American Express Online Availment Form and transactions from Cardmember’s existing purchases that BDO qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any reward in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
12. The American Express Platinum Credit Card should be active and in good credit standing at the time of crediting of the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points, otherwise, the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points earned shall be forfeited.
13. The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points earned in this promotion have no monetary value and are not convertible to cash.
14. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express, BDO Credit Cards, and Merchant Partners. The transactions registered in order to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion can no longer be used to redeem the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points in this promotion.
15. In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
16. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
1. Upon reaching the required spend, Cardmember must visit bit.ly/RBmrp and must completely fill out the Online Availment Form. (Note that incomplete information will not be processed. Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and edit the Availment Form).
2. Cardmember must save the fully accomplished Availment Form and send via email to email@example.com with “Amex Platinum Credit Card Bonus MR Points 2018” as email subject line. The availment form must be submitted within the redemption period. Cardmember will receive an auto-reply response upon receipt of the Availment Form.
3. For incomplete and incorrect information, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember to inform him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, Cardmember must resubmit the Online Availment Form within the prescribed period. Thus, Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the redemption form is accurate.
4. For qualified Cardmembers with completely filled out Online Availment Form, an SMS confirmation will be sent to their mobile number informing them that the Membership Rewards® Bonus Points has been credited to their Card.
5. The Membership Rewards® Bonus Points will be credited twenty (20) banking days after successful submission of the availment form given that all transactions are valid.
6. BDO has the right to qualify transactions from Cardmember’s existing purchases in the event that the required spend is found insufficient upon online registration, to be entitled to redeem. If no transaction would qualify, Cardmember needs to repeat registration process within prescribed period to include complete transaction details once required minimum spend has been reached.
7. Transactions and its qualifying charge slips, if any, registered and submitted by the Cardmember in the online registration form and transactions from Cardmember's existing purchases that BDO qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any reward in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
Note: BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details. Thus, Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the BDO Web registration are accurate. For any inquiries, please call the Customer Service Hotline 631-8000.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11459, Series of 2018.