Free P200 Starbucks Gift Certificate
Apply today for an American Express Platinum Credit Card
January 1 to February 28, 2021
All active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of all American Express® Cards issued by BDO
Free P200 Starbucks Gift Certificate for a minimum single or accumulated spend of PH₱ 6,000 / US$ 120 at any merchants within participating Ayala Malls.
How to Redeem:
Redemption may be done digitally (via Ayala Malls Online Promotion Portal at eraffle.ayalamalls.com.ph) or manually (Just proceed to the Mall Concierge).
1. The promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of all American Express Cards issued by BDO (The “Cardmember/s”).
a. American Express® Platinum Card
b. American Express® Gold Card
c. American Express® Green Card
d. American Express® Platinum Credit Card
e. American Express® Gold Credit Card
f. American Express® Cashback Credit Card
g. American Express® Credit Card
h. Blue from American Express
i. BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
j. Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
k. Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
l. American Express® Corporate Card
2. The promotion is available at the following participating Ayala Malls.
b. Alabang Town Center
c. Ayala Center Cebu
d. Ayala Malls Cloverleaf
e. Ayala Malls Feliz
f. Ayala Malls The 30th
g. Ayala Malls Solenad
h. Ayala Malls Vertis North
i. Bonifacio High Street
j. Centrio Mall
k. Fairview Terraces
n. Harbor Point
o. Market! Market!
p. MarQuee Mall
r. U.P. Town Center
3. The Promotion Period is from January 1, 2021 to February 28, 2021.
4. To qualify for a Free P200 Starbucks Gift Certificate, the Cardmember must meet the minimum single or accumulated spend of PH₱ 6,000 / US$ 120 at any merchants within one (1) participating Ayala Mall. For accumulated transactions, each receipt must be minimum of PH₱ 1,000 / US$ 20.
5. There is no limit to the number of promotion entries that a Cardmember may earn as long as each entry meets the spend requirement within one (1) participating Mall. Thus, Cardmembers are NOT allowed to combine transactions from different participating Ayala Malls for the purpose of reaching the spend requirement for one (1) entry.
6. Purchases must come from one (1) qualified Card. A Basic Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, the Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are NOT allowed to combine their transactions for the purpose of reaching the spend requirement.
7. For installment purchases, the principal/full purchase amount shall be considered in the computation of spend.
8. The Cardmember must register to join the promotion. The registration may be done digitally (via Ayala Malls Online Promotion Portal at eraffle.ayalamalls.com.ph) or manually (via Ayala Malls Concierge).
9. The Cardmember may earn the P200 Starbucks Gift Certificate/s only upon confirmation of the purchase transaction.
10. The P200 Starbucks Gift Certificate/s are subject to the following conditions:
a. The Gift Certificate/s are transferable but non-refundable, not convertible to cash, nor it is exchangeable and replaceable at any circumstances.
b. Qualified Cardmembers shall shoulder all costs they may incur in securing the Gift Certificate/s (bus fares, taxi fares, gas, parking, meals, etc.)
c. Gift Certificate/s not claimed after sixty (60) calendar days from the end of the promotion period or until April 30, 2021 forfeits the Cardmember’s right of the Gift Certificate/s in favor of Ayala Malls with prior approval of DTI.
11. In the event that the Cardmember cannot personally claim his/her Gift Certificate/s, an authorized representative may claim on his/her behalf, provided that the representative brings the following.
a. Notice sent to the Cardmember via registered email address (only applicable to those who digitally registered for the promotion via the Ayala Malls Online Promotion Portal)
b. Letter of authorization signed by the Cardmember and the representative
c. Valid government-issued identification cards of the Cardmember and representative, one (1) of each, with photo and signature (e.g. driver’s license, unified ID, passport)
12. Cancellation of purchases result in cancellation of the equivalent promotion entries earned.
13. In case of dispute, the decision of Ayala Malls and BDO with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
14. Ayala Malls is authorized to give necessary information to its third-party contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process.
15. Fraud, abuse, or any unauthorized action on the participation / availment in the promotion may result in the disqualification of the Cardmember from the promotion according to Ayala Malls and BDO’s discretion.
16. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Cards issued by BDO likewise apply.
A. Digital Registration
1. The Cardmember must scan the QR code placed on the posters stationed around the Mall or posted online which will lead to the online promotion portal of Ayala Malls. Alternatively, the Cardmember may go to eraffle.ayalamalls.com.ph.
2. The Cardmember must:
a. Register to the portal if the Cardmember doesn’t have an account yet
b. Log in to the portal if the Cardmember already has an account, or
c. Join as guest if the Cardmember doesn’t want to create an account or log in
3. Fill out the Promo Entry form with the following information.
a. Select Mall
b. Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name)
c. First 6 and Last 4 digits of the American Express Card Number
d. Email address
e. Complete Address
f. Contact number
g. Select the Promotion Name: Fresh Start Promo with BDO American Express
h. Select a Store
i. Sales invoice / official receipt number and transaction slip
j. Purchase amount
k. Upload actual photos of the sales invoice/official receipt and transaction slip.
l. A Cardmember may upload up to twelve (12) photos per registration – Six (6) sales invoice / official receipt and six (6) transaction slip.
4. A Cardmember may submit up to six (6) entries per registration. If the Cardmember has more than six (6) entries, he/she may register again at the Ayala Malls Online Promotion Portal.
5. A confirmation message will be provided upon successful submission of entries.
6. If qualified, a confirmation email with the redemption details will be sent to the Cardmember’s email address within forty-eight (48) hours from submission of entry.
7. The Cardmember must go to the Ayala Mall Concierge where his/her transactions were made to claim the Starbucks Gift Certificate/s during Mall hours within the redemption period and present the following:
a. Notice sent to the qualified Cardmember via registered email address
b. One (1) valid government-issued identification card of the qualified Cardmember with photo and signature (e.g. driver’s license, unified ID, passport)
B. Manual Registration:
1. The Cardmember must register via the Ayala Malls Concierge by filling out and submitting the customer information stub with the following details:
a. Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name)
b. First 6 and Last 4 digits of the American Express Card Number
c. E-mail address
d. Complete Address
e. Contact number
2. Present his/her American Express Card along with valid government-issued identification cards with photo and signature (e.g. driver’s license, unified ID, passport).
3. Present the actual sales invoice/official receipt and transaction slip.
4. The Concierge will validate all information provided by the Cardmember. Once qualified, the Concierge will mark the sales invoice / official receipt and transaction slip as claimed, encode the details in the online promo portal of Ayala Malls and release the Gift Certificate/s to the Cardmember.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-111244, Series of 2020.