More Rewards American Express Card
1. The promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Corporate Cards).
2. American Express Cardmembers who meet the minimum LOCAL spend requirement in a single-receipt transaction from July 16 to September 15, 2018 are entitled to redeem one (1) Gift Certificate worth P1,000. The P1,000 Gift Certificate can be redeemed at participating redemption outlets and is valid for use in any Robinsons Specialty Stores Inc. : Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton Menswear, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse and G2000 outlets/stores in the Philippines.
3. Redemption of the treat is from July 25 to November 15, 2018.
4. The following transactions are qualified, including, but not limited to:
a. Local Retail Transactions (Straight or Installment)
The following transactions are excluded from this promotion:
a. Foreign/International transactions
b. Transactions from gasoline/service stations
c. Casino, betting or gambling transactions
d. Online or Internet Transactions
e. Mail Order/Telephone Order
f. Any type of Bills Payment such as Auto Charge, Charge-on-Demand, utility or recurring bills, loan payments and the like
g. Cash advances made via ATM or over the counter
h. Transactions from stock trading, foreign exchange trading, financial trading services, remittance and the like
i. Business transactions such as but not limited to (i) direct or multi-level marketing, as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale and distribution (ii) payment services and (iii) professional services
j. BDO Internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash and Cash it Easy
k. Balance Convert and EasyPay Convert
l. Any transaction used to register or redeem from other on-going BDO Credit Card Promos
5. To redeem a treat, Cardmember must:
a. Present his/her active BDO American Express Card to the participating redemption outlets.
b. The American Express Card will be swiped/inserted and transaction details will be keyed in for validation using the promotion redemption terminal. No additional charges will be incurred for redemption.
c. Surrender qualified original customer copy of the charge slip(s). The Cardmember may photocopy the charge slip before surrendering.
6. The Cardmember may also pre-register their transactions. To pre-register, Cardmember must:
a. Visit bit.ly/regAXGCTr3t to register transaction. Pre-registration of LOCAL transactions billed in FOREIGN currency (USD) is required.
b. Indicate the correct currency, transaction amount, transaction date and approval code. An 8-digit Promotion Code will be generated for every qualified registered transaction.
c. Write down, print-out or take a screen shot of the Promotion Code.
d. Proceed to any participating redemption outlets and present your Promotion Code together with the American Express Card for each transaction for redemption. The American Express Card will be swiped/inserted and the Promotion Code will be keyed in for validation using the Promotion Redemption terminal. No additional charges will be incurred for redemption.
e. Surrender qualified original customer copy of the charge slip(s). The Cardmember may photocopy the charge slip before surrendering.
7. Splitting of transactions for purposes of generating multiple charge slips is prohibited.
8. For multiple slips generated from the same merchant, store or establishment made within the same day, only one (1) qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption per Cardmember even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Remaining charge slips will not be accepted. The cost of the treat redeemed through the use of the remaining charge slips shall be charged to the Cardmember's American Express Card or directly collected from the Cardmember.
9. Only one (1) redemption per qualified charge slip is allowed.
10. A Cardmember will only be allowed a maximum of twenty (20) redemptions within the promotion even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. It is the responsibility of the Cardmember to monitor the number of his/her redemption.
11. Ensure that the transaction date, transaction amount and 6-digit approval code on the charge slips are readable upon redemption. BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen charge slip(s).
12. By participating in the promotion, the Cardmember agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original Customer Copy of his/her charge slip(s) to a participating establishment upon redemption of treat/s. The Cardmember may photocopy the charge slip before surrendering.
13. Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at the participating redemption outlets specified.
14. Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the treats will be deemed fraudulent.
15. Cardmembers can no longer return/exchange the treat/s once availed.
16. The Cardmember will be charged the cost of the treats redeemed should the Cardmember cancel the qualifying purchase or transaction at a later date or if the charge slip used to redeem the treat is found to be fraudulent. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be invalid, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed treat/s to his/her American Express Card or directly collect the cost of the treat from the Cardmember.
17. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO.
18. This promotion cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO and all ongoing promotions and loyalty programs of Robinsons Specialty Stores, Inc.
19. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Cards issued by BDO apply.
20. The use of the redeemed P1,000 Gift Certificate is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The redeemed Gift Certificate is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Robinsons Specialty Stores Inc. and is valid for use in any Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton Menswear, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse and G2000 outlets/stores in the Philippines.
- The redeemed Gift Certificate is not convertible to cash, non-refundable, nor available for cash purchase and not for resale.
- The redeemed Gift Certificates has no expiration date.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 13017, Series of 2018.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. These Cards are issued by BDO pursuant to a license from American Express.
BDO Unibank, Inc. is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with contact number (02) 708-7087 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org