Get a P200 GrabFood Discount Voucher
1. The Promotion is open to all new and existing Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (The “Cardmember/s”).
2. The promotion period is from August 15 to September 15, 2020.
3. The Cardmember/s must cash in at least P2,000 to their GrabPay wallet to avail the offer below:
4. The discount voucher may be availed under the conditions below:
a. The discount voucher is applicable for new and existing Grab users and may be availed up to three (3) times
b. The maximum discount voucher per each qualified cash in is P200 regardless if the cash in amount is beyond P2,000
c. The discount voucher is only applicable for a minimum of P1,000 GrabFood order paid through GrabPay Wallet
d. The discount voucher is valid for use until November 15, 2020 (The “Redemption Period”)
e. The discount voucher is non-transferable to another Grab user account and non-convertible to cash
f. For concerns and inquiries on the discount voucher, Cardmembers may contact Grab’s 24/7 Help Centre found in the app’s account menu.
5. The discount voucher will be credited to the ‘My Rewards’ section of the Cardmember’s registered Grab account once cash in is successful.
6. Any cash in amount placed in the GrabPay wallet using this promotion cannot be cashed out.
7. BDO and Grab reserves the right and has authority to disqualify fraudulent transactions or promo abuse with prior approval of DTI.
8. The promo cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price unless specified. Transactions that qualified for this promotion can no longer be used to redeem in any BDO Credit Card promotion, including, but not limited to other Membership Rewards® Points/Asia Miles Multiplier Promotions, SM 3-Day Sale, BDO Treats Promotion, etc.
9. In case of dispute, in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO and Grab’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the promotion shall be resolved by BDO and Grab with prior approval of DTI.
10. The promotion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued to the Cardmember.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 103489, Series of 2020.