10X Rewards on Luxury Watches
General Promotion Mechanics:
1. The Promotion is open to all new and existing Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO except the American Express® Cashback Credit Card and the American Express® Corporate Cards.
a. Platinum Card®
b. American Express® Gold Card
c. American Express® Green Card
d. American Express® Platinum Credit Card
e. American Express® Gold Credit Card
f. American Express® Credit Card
g. Blue from American Express
h. BDO Dual Gold American Express® Card
i. Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
j. Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
2. The promotion/spend period is from July 24 to August 9, 2020.
3. Cardmembers are entitled to avail of the following offers when they use their qualified American Express Cards at L'Atelier Shangri-La The Fort, Lucerne Glorietta, Lucerne Shangri-La Plaza Mall, and Lucerne Solaire Resorts and Casino during the promotion period:
a. Special privileges on participating brands
b. 10X Membership Rewards Points or Asia Miles
c. Zero Percent (0%) interest on installment for up to 12 months term
4. The promotion is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, offers, privileges of BDO, American Express, and Lucerne Group.
5. All BDO transactions are subject to bank approval.
6. The entire installment transaction amount shall be deducted from the Cardmember’s available credit limit.
7. BDO may, at its sole and absolute option, accommodate Cardmember’s request to accelerate the charging of the full amount of the remaining unbilled monthly amortization/s on the EasyPay in-store installment transactions, provided that the Cardmember’s total outstanding balance due for the pertinent monthly billing cycle is paid in full. Further, a corresponding Installment Processing Fee of five percent (5%) of the total remaining balance or P300, whichever is higher, will be charged to the Cardmember’s account. After BDO has approved the Cardmember’s acceleration, the total accelerated amount due and the corresponding Installment Processing Fee shall form part of the total outstanding amount due for the pertinent monthly billing cycle and must be paid in full.*
8. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, BDO's decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion shall be resolved by BDO.
10X Rewards Promotion Mechanics:
1. A minimum of P3,000 single or accumulated spend at the participating merchant outlets within the promotion is required to qualify to the 10X Rewards. A Cardmember can earn up to a maximum of 30,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles only.
Participating merchant outlets:
• L'Atelier Shangri-La The Fort
• Lucerne Glorietta
• Lucerne Shangri-La Plaza Mall
• Lucerne Solaire Resorts and Casino
2. The Basic Card account is treated as separate from the Supplementary Card account. Thus, the Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s are not allowed to combine their purchases to qualify for the promotion.
For Cardmembers enrolled in Dual Currency Feature, PHP and USD transactions will be combined and P50 exchange rate will be used. Minimum spend and maximum Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles is based on total accumulated spend in both currencies.
3. The following transactions are NOT qualified for the promotion:
• Transactions not made in participating merchant outlets
• Transactions that were already used to redeem from other American Express or BDO Credit Card promotion
4. Qualified Cardmembers who reach the minimum spend requirement using their American Express Cards at participating merchant outlets during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Membership Rewards® Points:
5. Qualified Cardmembers who reach the minimum spend requirement using their Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Cards at participating merchant outlets during the promotion period will earn the following corresponding Asia Miles:
6. Earning and crediting of Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles:
a. A Cardmember can earn up to a maximum of 30,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles only. Once a Basic or Supplementary Cardmember reaches the 30,000 Bonus Points or Miles limit, his/her subsequent transactions will still earn the Regular Points or Miles, but shall no longer earn the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Bonus Asia Miles.
b. The total Bonus Points or Miles accumulated by the qualified Basic and Supplementary Cardmember/s will be rounded down to 2 decimal places and will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
c. The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles shall be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion/Spend Period (The “Crediting Period”). If no discrepancy is reported by the Cardmember within sixty (60) days after the Crediting Period, the Bonus Points or Miles credited or should have been corrected shall be considered correct.
d. The American Express Card Account must be active and of good credit standing with no past due obligation during the promotion period and at the time of crediting of the bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles, otherwise, the Bonus Points or Miles earned shall be forfeited.
e. The Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles earned in this promotion have no monetary value and are not convertible to cash.
f. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers of American Express and BDO. Transactions used to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion (including, but not limited to other Membership Rewards® Points/Asia Miles Multiplier Promotions, SM 3-Day Sale, Spend Anywhere Cash Back Promotions, etc.) will no longer earn the Bonus Points or Miles for this promotion. Should there be multiple Points or Miles Multiplier / Treats promotions running simultaneously, a Cardmember is eligible to qualify in one promotion only.
7. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Bonus Membership Rewards® Points or Asia Miles previously credited to the Cardmember if the qualifying purchase or transaction is cancelled on a later date, is found to be invalid or fraudulent, is found to be used in conjunction with other BDO and American Express promotions, or if there was an error in the crediting of the Bonus Points or Miles.
8. The promotion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing: a) the issuance and use of American Express Cards issued to the Cardmember; b) the Membership Rewards® Program; c) the Asia MilesTM Program.
*Not applicable to American Express Charge Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-102351 Series of 2020.