More Rewards American Express Card
American Express Platinum Credit Card Activation Promotion
Click here, to register and avail of your Bonus Membership Rewards® Points
- The Promotion is open to all newly and first-time approved Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Platinum Credit Card issued and delivered by BDO within the Card Issuance Period (the “Cardmember”).
- Cardmembers with upgraded, downgraded, converted, replacement or renewal cards, whether bank or client initiated, issued within the card issuance period are NOT eligible to avail of the promotion.
- The American Express Platinum Credit Card must be issued and delivered within the promotion period from July 15 to December 31, 2017. Spend period must be within 90 days from card issuance date. Registration period should be 60 days from end of the spend period.
- To qualify, Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must activate and use their Card at any establishment within the prescribed spend period. Each Cardmember should reach the minimum single or accumulated local or overseas spend requirement as stated below. For accumulated receipts, charge slip should be a minimum of P10,000 or USD200. For other currencies, BDO will set a fixed rate throughout the duration of the program. The Membership Rewards® Bonus Points are convertible to any rewards items found in the Incentivo catalogue.
- All local and international retail, installment, online and Mail Order Telephone (MOTO) transactions are qualified.
- The following transactions are excluded from the promotion:
- For installment purchases, the principal/full purchase amount shall be included in the computation of spend.
- A Cardmember can only be credited with the Membership Rewards® Bonus Points once throughout the duration of the Promotion, regardless if the spend is over and beyond the minimum spend requirement or if Cardmember has more than one (1) approved American Express Platinum Credit Card.
- Purchases must come from one (1) qualified American Express Platinum Credit Card. The Basic Credit Card account is treated separately from the Supplementary Credit Card account. Thus, Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are not allowed to combine their charge slips for redemption of the Membership Rewards® Bonus Points. The Basic or Supplementary Cardmember must be able to provide separate information of the charge slip(s) that reflect their corresponding American Express Credit Card Numbers.
- Transactions registered in the BDO web registration and transactions from Cardmember's existing purchases that BDO qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem any reward in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express, BDO Credit Cards, and Merchant Partners. The transactions registered in order to avail of any BDO Credit Card promotion can no longer be used to redeem the Membership Rewards® Bonus Points in this promotion.
- The American Express Platinum Credit Card should be active and in good credit standing at the time of bonus points crediting.
- In case of dispute pertaining to, but not limited to, the Cardmember's eligibility, coverage of dates, transaction qualification, fulfillment, etc., BDO's decision with the concurrence of DTI will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember's eligibility for the promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
- Upon reaching the required spend, Cardmember must visit bit.ly/AmexMRBP and must completely fill out the Online Availment Form. (Note that incomplete information will not be processed. Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and edit the Availment Form).
- Cardmember must save the fully accomplished Availment Form and email to email@example.com with “Amex Platinum Credit Card MR Bonus Points” as email subject line. The availment form must be submitted within the registration period.
- For incomplete and incorrect information, an SMS notification will be sent to the Cardmember to inform him/her regarding the status of validation. Upon receipt of the SMS notification, Cardmember must resubmit the Availment Form within the prescribed period. Thus, Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the redemption form is accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details. Thus, Cardmember must ensure that the contact details provided in the BDO Web registration are accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details.
- For qualifed Cardmembers with completely filled out Availment Form, an SMS confirmation will be sent to their mobile number informing them that the Membership Rewards® Bonus Points has been credited to their Card.
- The Membership Rewards® Bonus Points will be credited twenty (20) banking days after successful registration.
- BDO has the right to qualify transactions from Cardmember’s existing purchases in the event that the required spend is found insufficient upon BDO web registration, to be entitled to redeem. If no transaction would qualify, Cardmember needs to repeat registration process within prescribed period to include complete transaction details once required minimum spend has been reached.
- Transactions registered in the redemption form and transactions from Cardmember's existing purchases that BDO qualified to meet the required spend will automatically be tagged as redeemed and can no longer be used to redeem in any BDO Credit Card promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10723, Series of 2017