40% savings at The Peninsula Manila
- The promotion is open to active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO.
- The promotion period for Old Manila and Spices is from August 1 to October 30, 2017, valid on specified days. All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the offer.
- Qualified Cardmembers are entitled to avail of the following promotion offers within the promotion period:
- Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only, valid on Mondays and Tuesdays for Old Manila, Wednesdays and Thursdays for Spices, within the specified promotion period.
- Advance reservation is required. Reservations may be made through The Peninsula Manila’s reservation hotline at +63 (2) 887 2888 extension 6694 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- To avail of the 40% savings, the Cardmember must charge his/her single-receipt total food bill to his/her American Express Card. Offer is already inclusive of VAT and local taxes.
- Service charge, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are excluded from the promotion.
- Only one (1) Card transaction per table per visit will qualify for the Offer, and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
- Offer is applicable to a maximum of 10 guests for every single-receipt transaction.
- Discounts awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other American Express, BDO, and The Peninsula Manila promotional offers, in-store sale, and partner's VIP/Membership privileges. In the purchase of goods and services, which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- The Offer is not valid on August 21 (Ninoy Aquino Day) and August 28 (National Heroes Day).
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11835, Series of 2017.