Get up to 5% Rebate on Installment Purchases
Click here to join
To learn more about Buy Now, Pay Next Year Promo:
Click here to view the Promotion Mechanics.
Click here for Nationwide partner stores.
Click here for Metro Manila and Luzon partner stores.
Click here for Visayas and Mindanao stores.
Click here for the EasyPay Installment Terms and Conditions.
To learn more about Dining Treats Promo with DADS-Kamayan-Saisaki and Sambo Kojin, click here to view the Promotion Mechanics.
1. The Promotion is open to all new and existing active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express Cards issued by BDO as listed below. The cards mentioned in the foregoing sentence shall be referred to as “Eligible Cards” and the holders of Eligible Cards shall be referred to as the “Eligible Cardmembers”.
2. The Promotion Period is from September 16 to November 15, 2019.
3. The Promotion is open to all Eligible Cardmembers who will purchase on installment from September 16, 2019 to November 15, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) using their qualified American Express Cards.
4. The Eligible Cardmember who will use their Eligible Card within the Promotion Period for a minimum-single receipt installment purchase of P5,000 will earn the corresponding rebate. Both 0% and regular (with add-on-rates) installment transactions are qualified for the Promotion.
5. All local installment transactions are qualified for this Promotion except the following:
a. Local/International Cash Advances made via ATM or over-the-counter
b. Any type of Bills Payment (Auto Charge, Charge-on-Demand, Utility/Recurring Bills, Loan Payments, etc.)
c. Purchases from gasoline/service stations and utilities (electric, water, etc.)
d. Transactions from casinos or from merchants engaged in betting or gambling
e. Transactions from trading services/remittances
f. BDO Internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash and Cash It Easy
g. Business-related transactions
i Transactions that were already used to redeem from American Express or BDO Credit Card Promotion.(ex. Treats Program, SM 3-day Sale Rebate Points Multiplier programs, etc.)
6. To qualify for the rebate, the Eligible Cardmember must click here to register his/her transaction from September 16 to November 15. The following information must be provided:
• Complete Cardmember’s Name as Embossed on Credit Card
• 15-digit BDO American Express Card Number
• Mobile number (must be registered with the Bank)
Complete and accurate information must be provided. Otherwise, incomplete, insufficient, or wrong information will invalidate the registration and will not be processed.
Note: Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers should register separately to qualify for the promotion. The registration of the Basic Cardmember does not mean that the Supplementary Cardmember has been registered and the registration of the Supplementary Cardmember does not mean the registration of the Basic Cardmember.
7. Once the Eligible Cardmember has successfully enrolled through the Promotion web page, he or she is eligible to earn Cash Rebate for the entire Promotion Period.
8. Transactions made by both Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are eligible to earn the rebate but the rebate will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
9. Qualified installment transactions may earn the rebate with a minimum spend of P5,000 and a maximum spend per Eligible Card.
10. Qualified installment transactions may earn a maximum rebate of Php1,000.00 per Eligible Card for the entire duration of the Promotion.
*Cash Rebate/Rebate Amount is capped at Php 1,000, regardless of the number of installment transactions and transaction amount. In the example above, even if the corresponding rebate s at Php 2,420 for all the transactions, the Cardmember can only earn Php 1,000 worth of rebates.
11. The Cardmember should be of good credit standing and have no past due obligations from the start of the Promotion until the scheduled awarding of rebate. Otherwise, the Cardmember should not be eligible for the rebate.
12. The rebate earned will be credited to the Eligible Cardmember’s account within 60 banking days after the end of the Promotion period and will be posted and shown on the Eligible Basic Cardmember’s statement of account.
13. The Eligible Cardmember will be notified via Viber/SMS upon successful posting of the rebate earned. The Cardmembers must ensure that the contact details provided are accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details.
14. The Eligible Cardmember must examine their Statement of Account for any errors related to the Promotion (e.g. rebate computation, non-awarding of rebate). All questions and issues of the Eligible Cardmember arising from the Promotion will be only accepted within sixty (60) calendar days from posting of the rebate amount or from the date when rebate should have been posted.
15. The rebate earned in this Promotion is not convertible to cash, nor it is exchangeable, replaceable, or transferable under any circumstance.
16. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Rebate awarded to the Cardmember in the event that the qualifying transactions were cancelled at a later date or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent or a reversal of entry is made on any of the qualified transactions. The Rebate rewarded may also be reversed by BDO should the qualified transaction be used to redeem treats for another BDO promo.
17. Rebate earned will be forfeited if the BDO American Express Card will be cancelled or converted to another BDO Credit Card or has been found to be delinquent at the time of the crediting of the rebate.
18. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express and BDO Credit Cards.
19. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligiblity, coverage of dates, and fulfillment, BDO’s decision shall prevail.
20. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Philippine laws.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17797, Series of 2019.