GC Treats Promo with Rustan's
- The promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except The American Express® Cashback Credit Card – Card No. starting with 3776 93 and American Express® Corporate Cards).
- American Express Cardmembers who meet the minimum LOCAL spend requirement in a single-receipt transaction from August 1 to September 30, 2017 are entitled to redeem a FREE treat:
- Redemption of the treat is from August 1 to November 30, 2017.
- The following transactions are qualified, including, but not limited to:
a. Local Retail Transactions (Straight or Installment)
The following transactions are excluded from this promotion:
a. Foreign/International transactions
b. Transactions from gas/service stations
c. Casino, betting or gambling transactions
d. Online or Internet Transactions
e. Recurring Payment System
f. Auto Charge
g. Cash advances made via ATM or over the counter
h. Charge on Demand
i. Mail Order/Telephone Order
j. Balance Transfer/ Balance Convert
k. Easy Pay Convert/ Easy Pay Cash or Cash It Easy
l. Business transactions, including merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi level marketing)
- To redeem a treat from LOCAL transactions, Cardmember must:
a. Present his/her active BDO American Express Card to the participating redemption outlets.
b. The American Express Card will be swiped/inserted and transaction details will be keyed in for validation using the promotion redemption terminal. No additional charges will be incurred for redemption.
c. Surrender qualified original customer's copy of the charge slip(s). The Cardmember may photocopy the charge slip before surrendering.
- To redeem a treat from LOCAL transactions billed in FOREIGN currency, registration is required until November 30, 2017 to get a Promotion Code. The Promotion Code for Local transactions billed in foreign currency is valid for redemption until January 31, 2018 only.
a. Visit bit.ly/regAMXGCTreats1 to register transaction.
b. Indicate the correct currency, transaction amount, transaction date and approval code. An 8-digit Promotion Code will be generated for every qualified registered transaction.
c. Write down, print-out or take a screen shot of the Promotion Code.
d. Proceed to any participating redemption outlets and present your Promotion Code together with the American Express Card for each transaction for redemption. The American Express Card will be swiped/inserted and the Promotion Code will be keyed in for validation using the Promotion Redemption terminal. No additional charges will be incurred for redemption
e. Surrender qualified original customer's copy of the charge slip(s). The Cardmember may photocopy the charge slip before surrendering.
- Splitting of transactions for purposes of generating multiple charge slips is prohibited.
- For multiple slips generated from the same merchant, store or establishment made within the same day, only one (1) qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption per Cardmember even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Remaining charge slips will not be accepted. The cost of the treat redeemed through the use of the remaining charge slips shall be charged to the Cardmember's American Express Card or directly collected from the Cardmember.
- Only one (1) redemption per qualified charge slip is allowed.
- A Cardmember will only be allowed a maximum of 20 redemptions within the promotion even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card.
- Ensure that the transaction date, transaction amount and 6-digit approval code on the charge slips are readable upon redemption. BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost, faded or stolen charge slip(s).
- By participating in the promotion, the Cardmember agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original Customer Copy of his/her charge slip(s) to a participating establishment upon redemption of treat/s. The Cardmember may photocopy the charge slip before surrendering.
- Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at the participating redemption outlets specified.
- Treats are not for resale. Any activity involving reselling of the treats will be deemed fraudulent.
- Cardmembers can no longer return/exchange the treat/s once availed.
- The Cardmember will be charged the cost of the treats redeemed should the Cardmember cancel the qualifying purchase or transaction at a later date or if the charge slip used to redeem the treat is found to be fraudulent. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be invalid, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed treat/s to his/her American Express Card or directly collect the cost of the treat from the Cardmember.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO with the concurrence of DTI.
- This promotion cannot be availed with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO and all ongoing promotions and loyalty programs of Rustans Commercial Corporation.
- Use of Rustans Gift Certificate is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
a. The redeemed Gift Certificate is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Rustan's Commercial Corporation and is valid for use at any participating Rustan's Department Stores excluding Store Specialists, Inc., Rustan's Flower Shop, Debenhams, Hermes and Bvlgari.
b. The redeemed Gift Certificate is not convertible to cash, non-refundable, nor available for cash purchase and not for resale.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9060, Series of 2017
American Express is a trademark of American Express.
These Cards are issued by BDO pursuant to a license from American Express.