Enjoy 50% savings on lunch buffet at Spiral, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
1. The promotion is open to all Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except American Express® Corporate Cards) who are active and of good credit standing.
2. Promotion period is from May 2 to July 31, 2017. All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
3. American Express Cardmembers can avail 50% savings on lunch buffet at Spiral, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila from Mondays to Sundays except on Mother's Day (May 14), Independence Day (June 12), Father's Day (June 18), Eid-Ul-Fitr Holiday, government declared holidays and all other holidays.
4. Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only, valid for a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of 12 diners per Cardmember. Advance reservation is required. For reservations, please call (02) 832-6988 or email H6308firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. To avail of the 50% savings offer, the Cardmember must charge the total amount of transaction to his/her qualified American Express Card through a BDO point-of-sale terminal.
6. Only one (1) Card transaction per reservation per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
7. Drinks are excluded from the Offer.
8. Offer is non-transferable and not convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
9. The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, in-store sales, & partner's VIP/Membership privileges (e.g. Accor Plus Membership) of BDO or Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila. However, Senior Citizens and PWDs may either avail of the Offer or they may avail of the standard discount from the regular rate under Republic Act No. 74321 and 72772, both as amended.
10. The Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO.
11. Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other credit cards or in cash is not allowed.
12. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion with the concurrence of DTI.
13. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
1Original Senior Citizens Act of 1993
2Magna Carta for Disabled Persons
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 6041, Series of 2017.
American Express is a trademark of American Express.
These Cards are issued by BDO pursuant to a license from American Express.