50% savings at UMU Japanese Restaurant, Dusit Thani Manila
- The 50% savings on FOOD BILL (the “Offer”) is open to all Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express® Cards issued by BDO (except American Express®Cashback Credit Card with Card No. starting with 3776 93 and American Express® Corporate Cards) who are active and of good credit standing.
- Promotion period is from April 1 to May 31, 2017, valid from Mondays to Saturdays during lunch (12:00PM-2:30PM) and dinner (6:00PM-9:30PM). All transactions must be made within the promotion period to avail of the Offer.
- To avail of the Offer, the Cardmember must charge a minimum single-receipt spend of Php5,000 on total FOOD BILL to his/her qualified American Express Card at UMU Japanese Restaurant located at Dusit Thani Manila.
- The 50% discount applies to total FOOD BILL with a minimum of Php5,000 and a maximum of Php10,000 charged to qualified American Express Card.
- Offer is already inclusive of TAX & Service Charge.
- Drinks, Wagyu & Kaiseki orders are excluded from the Offer.
- Offer is applicable for dine-in transactions only. Advance reservation is required. To reserve, please call (02) 238-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one (1) Card transaction per reservation per visit will qualify for the Offer and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember per visit even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited.
- Discounts awarded are non-transferable and not convertible to cash or Gift Certificate.
- The Offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, in-store sales, Senior Citizen & PWD Cards & partner's VIP/Membership privileges of BDO or Dusit Thani Manila. Senior Citizens and PWDs may either avail of the Offer or they may avail of the standard discount from the regular rate under Republic Act No. 74321 and 72772, both as amended.
- The Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotions and offers of BDO.
- Unsuccessful Card transactions (i.e. American Express Card cannot be used to pay for dining transactions for whatever reason) will not entitle Cardmember to the offer. Payment using other credit cards or in cash is not allowed.
- In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion with the concurrence of DTI.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
1Original Senior Citizens Act of 1993
2Magna Carta for Disabled Person
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3100, Series of 2017.