Get up to 5% Rebate on Installment Purchases
Get up to 5% Rebate on Installment Purchases
Enjoy up to 5% rebate for a minimum spend of P5,000 from September 16 to November 15, 2019.
Enjoy up to 5% rebate for a minimum spend of P5,000 from September 16 to November 15, 2019.
To learn more about Buy Now, Pay Next Year Promo:
Click here to view the Promotion Mechanics.
Click here for Nationwide partner stores.
Click here for Metro Manila and Luzon partner stores.
Click here for Visayas and Mindanao stores.
Click here for the EasyPay Installment Terms and Conditions.
To learn more about Dining Treats Promo with DADS-Kamayan-Saisaki and Sambo Kojin, click here to view the Promotion Mechanics.
1. The Promotion is open to all new and existing active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express Cards issued by BDO as listed below. The cards mentioned in the foregoing sentence shall be referred to as “Eligible Cards” and the holders of Eligible Cards shall be referred to as the “Eligible Cardmembers”.
2. The Promotion Period is from September 16 to November 15, 2019.
3. The Promotion is open to all Eligible Cardmembers who will purchase on installment from September 16, 2019 to November 15, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) using their qualified American Express Cards.
4. The Eligible Cardmember who will use their Eligible Card within the Promotion Period for a minimum-single receipt installment purchase of P5,000 will earn the corresponding rebate. Both 0% and regular (with add-on-rates) installment transactions are qualified for the Promotion.
5. All local installment transactions are qualified for this Promotion except the following:
a. Local/International Cash Advances made via ATM or over-the-counter
b. Any type of Bills Payment (Auto Charge, Charge-on-Demand, Utility/Recurring Bills, Loan Payments, etc.)
c. Purchases from gasoline/service stations and utilities (electric, water, etc.)
d. Transactions from casinos or from merchants engaged in betting or gambling
e. Transactions from trading services/remittances
f. BDO Internal Installment Programs such as Balance Transfer, EasyPay Cash and Cash It Easy
g. Business-related transactions
i Transactions that were already used to redeem from American Express or BDO Credit Card Promotion.(ex. Treats Program, SM 3-day Sale Rebate Points Multiplier programs, etc.)
6. To qualify for the rebate, the Eligible Cardmember must successfully enroll online through the Promotion web page at www.bdo.deals/AMEXIRF from September 16 to November 15, 2019. The Cardmember only needs to register once. The following information must be provided:
• Complete Cardmember’s Name as Embossed on Credit Card
• 15-digit BDO American Express Card Number
• Mobile number (must be registered with the Bank)
Complete and accurate information must be provided. Otherwise, incomplete, insufficient, or wrong information will invalidate the registration and will not be processed.
Note: Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers should register separately to qualify for the promotion. The registration of the Basic Cardmember does not mean that the Supplementary Cardmember has been registered and the registration of the Supplementary Cardmember does not mean the registration of the Basic Cardmember.
7. Once the Eligible Cardmember has successfully enrolled through the Promotion web page, he or she is eligible to earn Cash Rebate for the entire Promotion Period.
8. Transactions made by both Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers are eligible to earn the rebate but the rebate will be credited to the Basic Cardmember’s account.
9. Qualified installment transactions may earn the rebate with a minimum spend of P5,000 and a maximum spend per Eligible Card.
10. Qualified installment transactions may earn a maximum rebate of Php1,000.00 per Eligible Card for the entire duration of the Promotion.
*Cash Rebate/Rebate Amount is capped at Php 1,000, regardless of the number of installment transactions and transaction amount. In the example above, even if the corresponding rebate s at Php 2,420 for all the transactions, the Cardmember can only earn Php 1,000 worth of rebates.
11. The Cardmember should be of good credit standing and have no past due obligations from the start of the Promotion until the scheduled awarding of rebate. Otherwise, the Cardmember should not be eligible for the rebate.
12. The rebate earned will be credited to the Eligible Cardmember’s account within 60 banking days after the end of the Promotion period and will be posted and shown on the Eligible Basic Cardmember’s statement of account.
13. The Eligible Cardmember will be notified via Viber/SMS upon successful posting of the rebate earned. The Cardmembers must ensure that the contact details provided are accurate. BDO will not be responsible for non-receipt of notification due to incorrect contact details.
14. The Eligible Cardmember must examine their Statement of Account for any errors related to the Promotion (e.g. rebate computation, non-awarding of rebate). All questions and issues of the Eligible Cardmember arising from the Promotion will be only accepted within sixty (60) calendar days from posting of the rebate amount or from the date when rebate should have been posted.
15. The rebate earned in this Promotion is not convertible to cash, nor it is exchangeable, replaceable, or transferable under any circumstance.
16. BDO reserves the right to reverse the Rebate awarded to the Cardmember in the event that the qualifying transactions were cancelled at a later date or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent or a reversal of entry is made on any of the qualified transactions. The Rebate rewarded may also be reversed by BDO should the qualified transaction be used to redeem treats for another BDO promo.
17. Rebate earned will be forfeited if the BDO American Express Card will be cancelled or converted to another BDO Credit Card or has been found to be delinquent at the time of the crediting of the rebate.
18. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of American Express and BDO Credit Cards.
19. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the Cardmember’s eligiblity, coverage of dates, and fulfillment, BDO’s decision shall prevail.
20. Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of American Express Card issued by BDO apply.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Philippine laws.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17797, Series of 2019.
Convert your Peso or Dollar purchases of at least P3,000 or USD200 into installment for as low as 0.88% add-on rate per month.
Enjoy low rates when you convert your single retail/straight Peso or Dollar transactions of at least PHP3,000 or USD200 to installment of up to 24 months term using your American Express® Card issued by BDO.
For Peso Application
1. The BDO EasyPay Convert PHP Promotion is open to all active Basic Cardmembers of qualified American Express Cards issued by BDO.
•American Express® Cashback Credit Card
•American Express® Gold Credit Card
•American Express® Credit Card
•Blue from American Express
•BDO Dual Gold American Express ®Card
•Cathay Pacific American Express® Credit Card
The following Cardmembers are excluded from the promotion:
•American Express® Gold Card
•American Express® Green Card
•American Express® Platinum Credit Card
•Cathay Pacific American Express® Elite Credit Card
•American Express® Corporate Cards
2. The promotion period is until December 31, 2019.
3. PHP transaction must meet the following conditions to qualify for the promotion:
a) PHP transactions must be charged to qualified American Express Card.
b) All PHP transactions must meet the minimum single purchase amount requirement of PHP3,000 to enjoy the low rate offers as indicated in Provision 6.
c) Availment must not be more than THIRTY (30) days from the transaction posting date. Processing time will take five (5) banking days.
d) Cardmembers may avail of the applicable promotion rates indicated in Provision 6 by calling BDO Customer Contact Center at (02) 631-8000 or applying through BDO Online Banking via www.bdo.com.ph/EPConvert.
4. The following transactions/MCC are disqualified from the promotion:
a) Transactions associated with Gambling (7995 and 9754), money transfers or other similar cash transactions.
b) Cash and other money transfer transactions (4821, 4829, 6010, 6011, 6012, 6050, 6051, 6211, 6532, 6533, 6536, 6537, 6538, 6540, and 7012), any BDO related transaction like Cash Advance, and any amortizing transaction.
c) Other BDO installment transactions like Absolutely Zero Percent (0%) interest, EasyPay Regular Installment, etc.
5. The EasyPay Convert PHP principal amount plus interest should be within and will be deducted from the available credit limit.
6. The promotion monthly add-on interest rates below shall apply.
Click here for the EasyPay Convert Peso and Dollar Terms and Conditions.
*Not applicable to the American Express ®Charge Cards.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11767, Series of 2019.
Get 20% savings on flower arrangements at Flower Chimp with no minimum spend required until December 31, 2019.
Get 20% savings on all Flower Chimp products or collections with no minimum spend requirement using your qualified American Express® Card issued by BDO.
1. The promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of American Express Cards issued by BDO.
2. The promotion period is from July 15 to December 31, 2019.
3. Qualified Cardmembers can avail 20% savings on all Flower Chimp products or collections. No minimum spend required.
4. To avail of the promotion offer, Cardmembers must visit
www. flowerchimp.com.ph and proceed with the following steps:
a) Find a flower bouquet and ‘Add to Cart’. A pop up will appear featuring add-ons (e.g. chocolates, teddy bear, cakes) that he or she can include with his or her purchase.
b) Once in the cart, write a personalized message and select delivery date and time slot.
c) Proceed to check out and provide the recipient's complete details. Enter promotion code BDODEALS20.
d) Select payment method and use a qualified American Express Card to avail of the discount.
e) Once payment is done, an email confirmation will be sent.
5. The offer can only be availed once per customer for the duration of the promotion and is available for free same day nationwide delivery.
6. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, sale or discounts, privileges, and VIP cards. Offers are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-cumulative and not convertible to cash. In the purchase of goods and services which are on the promotional discount, the Senior Citizen or the Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
7. The promotion is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Flower Chimp and the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of BDO Credit Cards and BDO-issued American Express Cards. In case of dispute related to the promotion, the decision of Flower Chimp and BDO shall be final with DTI consent.
8. For promotion related concerns and inquiries, Cardmembers may contact Flower Chimp’s Customer Service at (02) 639-6736 or email email@example.com.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15966, Series of 2019.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on dining and accommodation at Holiday Inn City Centre Baguio until February 29, 2020.
Enjoy exclusive discount on dining and hotel accommodation at Holiday Inn City Centre Baguio with your BDO-issued American Express® Cards.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16329, Series of 2019.
Enjoy additional top up cash value upon trade in and get a new iPhone at Zero Percent (0%) interest on installment of up to 24 months term.
Trade in your old iPhone or non-iPhone smartphones for a new iPhone at any Switch store!
For old iPhones (iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 and iPhone X), enjoy additional top up cash value upon tradez in and get a new iPhone at Zero Precent (0%) interest on installment of up to 24 months term using your BDO-issued American Express® Card.
Click here for the list of Switch Participating Stores.
Click here for the EasyPay Terms and Conditions.
***Not applicable to American Express® Charge Cards.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16317, Series of 2019.
Grab the best deals from various partner merchants until August 31, 2020.
Grab the best deals from partner merchants nationwide with your BDO-issued American Express® Card.
Click on the locations below to view the participating merchants and their promotion offers.
1. The promotion is open to all active Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers of the BDO-issued American Express Card.
2. The promotion runs from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020. Blackout dates may apply per merchant.
3. To avail of the promotion, Cardmembers must charge the total amount of transaction to his/her qualified American Express Card through a BDO point-of-sale terminal. Standard service charge shall apply.
4. Only one (1) qualified American Express Card may be used per single-receipt transaction or per table and only one (1) qualified American Express Card will be accepted per Cardmember, per visit, even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified American Express Card. Splitting of a single transaction for the purpose of availing multiple discounts is prohibited. The promotion is valid for single-receipt transactions only.
5. Offers cannot be used in special/banquet events and are not transferable and not convertible to cash or gift certificate. only.
6. Offers on accommodation are subject to hotel reservation and to the establishment’s blackout dates. For reservation and booking, Cardmembers must contact the establishment directly.
7. The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on a promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
8. Instant freebies and/or discount are not convertible to cash.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16329 and 16331, Series of 2019.