^ 1 Rewewal Energy Certificate (REC) = 1 Megawatt hour (MWh) = 1,000 kilowattt hours (kWh).
Based on prevailing prices, 1 REC can cost up to S$30 on My Green CreditTM and it can be used to power an average 4-room flat for up to 3 months. Information is accurate as of 26 August 2021.
The purchase of My Green CreditsTM can be covered with Membership Rewards points via Safekey Pay with Points (1,000 points = S$10, instead of S$5 base rate).
Click here to find out more about SP Group's My Green CreditsTM and click here to find out more about Renewable Energy Certificates.
1. My Green Credit promotion is valid from 13 September 2021 to 31 December 2021, both dates inclusive (“promotion period”).
2. During the promotion period, Pay with Points redemption will be at a rate of 1,000 Membership Rewards points = S$10 credit (“Promotion”). Thereafter, the regular rate of 1,000 Membership Rewards points = S$4.80 credit will apply.
3. For online purchases that have Safekey checkout, the Safekey Pay with Points redemption will also be at a rate of 1,000 Membership Rewards points = S$10.00 credit. Thereafter, the regular rate of 1,000 Membership Rewards points = S$5.00 credit will apply.
4. The minimum points per redemption is 1,000 Membership points at any one time.
5. Promotion is only valid for Card Members with an Eligible Card. (“Eligible Card” refers to a personal American Express Card issued in Singapore by American Express International Inc. that is enrolled in the Membership Rewards Programme, excluding American Express Corporate Cards and American Express Cards issued by DBS and UOB banks.)
6. To use Pay with Points redemption, Card Member can login to the Amex App or online account, select transaction made with “SP DIGITAL PL MGC”, and provide consent to offset points for credits. The credit will appear as a transaction on your Account Statement as “MR Points for Credit” within 3 working days upon redemption.
7. Membership Rewards points redeemed through the Pay with Points feature will be awarded to you in the form of a credit to the Card Account to which the Eligible Purchase was originally charged, and that Card Account must be linked to the Membership Rewards account from which the Membership Rewards points are redeemed.
8. An Eligible Purchase is a purchase made using an Eligible Card accepted by a merchant or otherwise recognized by our systems as a charge to the Eligible Card. Please note that these products, services, merchants and categories are subject to change from time to time, without prior notice to you. Only items displayed on the Pay with Points page are Eligible Purchases. Non-purchase related charges such as service fees, late payment fees and interest rates are not considered Eligible Purchases.
9. Once purchase is confirmed, it is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
10. Basic Card Account must be in good standing, not cancelled for any reasons and enrolled in the American Express Membership Rewards Program.
11. Promotion is not applicable in conjunction with other offers, promotions, loyalty programmes and discounts, unless otherwise stated.
12. American Express in its sole discretion reserves the right to alter, replace or terminate these promotions at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason(s).
13. In the event of any suspicion of illegal activities in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation fraud or an attempt at deception, American Express are entitled to disqualify the participation of Card Member and report such activity to the relevant authorities.
14. Full Membership Rewards Pay with Points Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to amex.co/sgpwp for the Terms and Conditions.