Terms and Conditions apply:
- In these Terms and Conditions,
“Eligible Platinum Members” refers to all basic and supplementary holders of The Platinum Card® issued in Singapore by American Express International Inc. (“American Express”). Such cards shall be referred to as “Eligible Cards”.
“Benefits” refers to the shopping privileges offered to Eligible Platinum Members at Lane Crawford Stores (as defined below) in Hong Kong from 1 September 2018 to 31 August 2019, including complimentary access to the Lane Crawford Platinum Lounge with complimentary refreshments, complimentary makeover services and complimentary personal consultation with beauty experts on make-up and grooming. Please contact The Platinum Concierge or visit http://www.lanecrawford.com/info/cards/gold/ for more information on these privileges.
- To register for the Benefits, Eligible Platinum Members are required to present their Eligible Cards at the concierge desk of any of the following Lane Crawford stores in Hong Kong: Lane Crawford ifc Mall, Lane Crawford Canton Road, Lane Crawford Times Square and Lane Crawford Pacific Place home store (referred to as “Lane Crawford Stores”).
- Access to the Lane Crawford Platinum Lounge is on a first come, first served basis. Prior appointment is required for the makeover services and personal consultation with beauty experts. Eligible Platinum Members may make appointments by contacting Lane Crawford at +852 2118 7777, or through The Platinum Concierge.
- The Benefits are non-exchangeable for cash and may not be used in conjunction with other promotional programs.
- Lane Crawford reserves the right to change any of the Benefits offered and/or these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of LCJG Limited, the holding company of Lane Crawford, shall be final.
- Lane Crawford is responsible for the products and services offered to Eligible Platinum Members. American Express is not the provider of any of the products and/or any services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
- American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible for the fulfillment of the Offer or orders for goods and services provided by Lane Crawford.
- In case of any inconsistency between the English language and any non-English language versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.