What to do next?
First, determine if the transaction is legitimate:
• Do a quick online search for the company name shown on the transaction. It could be
a third-party name for a shop you visited.
• If it appears to be a website, check your inbox (and junk folder) for email confirmation
of the transaction from the company.
• Consider whether it could be a monthly or yearly subscription.
• Contact the company directly for clarification.
• If the amount charged for something you bought is different than expected, check the
Still think it's fraud? Get in touch
If you can't identify the transaction, call us on +44(0)800 917 8047