Gold Business Card by American Express®
Earn 20,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points if you are approved and spend £3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.
Annual Fees: £125 (£0 in first year)
- Annual Fees:£125 (£0 in first year)
- Cashflow Management:Up to 54 calendar days to pay on purchases. Just pay off your balance in full every month.
The Card can help provide you with greater control over your cashflow.
- If you are currently paying for your expenses by cash, invoice or cheque the payment will leave your account right away. Whereas, with the Gold Business Card you have up to 54 calendar days until your payment is due so you can keep money in your Account for longer and have more flexibility when managing your finances.5 Just pay your balance in full every month.
No pre-set spending limit
The Card has no pre-set spending limit which means you have greater purchasing power to help you do business daily and when you need to make larger item purchases3.
- Your purchasing capacity evolves according to the needs of your business and adjusts based on your current spending patterns, payment history, credit record and financial resources.
Complimentary Supplementary Cards
You can request up to 99 complimentary Supplementary Cards for employees and associates6
- The Cards can help you consolidate all business expenditure under one Business Card Account so you'll be able to see exactly where your money is going on your monthly statement.
- You'll also save time when tracking and sorting expenses. Plus you receive the Membership Rewards® points from purchases on Supplementary Cards.
Compare our Business Cards
Earn 20,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points if you are approved and spend £3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership2 - enough for two business class return flights from London to selected European destinations such as Berlin
Earn 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points if you are approved and spend £6,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership1 - enough for two business class return flights from London to Berlin Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
Exclusively for Businesses, you could turn business purchases into rewards and keep your cashflow, flowing.
Exclusively for Businesses, the Card with premium travel benefits, business services, and rewards.
A payment card with no pre-set spending limit - this Card offers you the basics you need to make purchases.
Swipe across to view more
Rewards and Access
The American Express Gold Business Card could help you get more from your business expenses:
Earning Membership Rewards® points
- Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for every full £1 you spend on the Card. There is no limit to the points you can earn, and your points never expire as long as your Account is open and in good standing.
- You can also earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for every full £1 spent on Supplementary Cards.
- Plus, earn one additional point for every £1 spent when you book your flights, hotels, car hire or experiences through American Express Travel. You can then use your points, your Card or a combination of both to pay for your booking including any taxes and charges10.
You can use the points you earn to treat yourself, your employees or clients, or to reinvest in your business.
REWARD YOURSELF, YOUR EMPLOYEES OR CLIENTS
From spa day experiences to department store Gift Cards and eCodes, use your points to reward those people going above and beyond for your business. Our partners include House of Fraser, M&S, Laithwaite's Wine, Molton Brown, and SpaFinder Wellness 365 – just to name a few.
REINVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS
You can redeem your points for a statement credit that can support your bottom line. Alternatively you could redeem for rewards from popular brands such as merchandise from Apple or Gift Cards from Currys PC World.
Transfer points you've earned on your business spend to one of our partner's frequent traveller programmes, and use them to enjoy hotel stays, flights, dining and more - for business or pleasure. Our partners include British Airways, Starwood, and Virgin Atlantic. Minimum, maximum and increments apply to points transfers and vary by partner. Reward bookings are subject to taxes and fees.
Swipe across to view more
World Class Service
World Class Service
Running your business could be made easier with a great range of resources designed to help you maintain control of your business expenses, while also helping to provide some peace of mind.
If you’re away on business anywhere in the world and run into trouble, assistance is just a phone call away, 24/7.
Emergency Card Replacement
No matter where your business takes you, if you report your Card lost, damaged or stolen, we"ll help you replace it.
Business account management
24-hour online business account management lets you check your balance, past statements, available credit, and keep track of all business purchases made on your Card.
- You can also access the most important account information when you’re on the go via our mobile website, or as a downloadable app for iPhone and Android devices.
Insurance and Protection
Travel Accident and Travel Inconvenience Insurance
- If you buy an eligible item on your Card and it's stolen or damaged within 90 days, we"ll replace or repair it, or refund you up to £2,500 per eligible item.
- Should you change your mind or return your eligible item for any reason within the same 90 day period, the Card"s Refund Protection means that even if the UK retailer won’t refund you, we’ll replace or refund you up to a maximum of £300.