1. Values have been calculated based on average Business Platinum Cardmember usage and/or published value of similar memberships and purchases. Lounge access value based on 2 x Prestige Priory Pass subscriptions.Supplementary Cards value based on 2 x Supplementary Cards benchmarked against local competitor price.
2. Terms, Conditions and exclusions apply. Descriptions of Platinum Card insurance coverages are provided on this site for informational purposes only. The Terms and Conditions provide complete coverage information and supersede all other sources. To view the Terms and Conditions visit americanexpress.com/uk/terms.
3. Purchase and Refund Protection. Description of Platinum insurance coverages are provided in this document for informational purposes only. The Terms and Conditions provide complete coverage information and supersede all other sources. For the full list of Terms and Conditions, please go to americanexpress.co.uk/welcomeplatinum. Subject to enrolment.
4. Benefit is an annual digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times. Benefit is available in digital form only and is not available as a paper subscription. You must enrol to access benefit. American Express reserves the right to instruct The Times and The Sunday Times to cancel your benefit if you cease to be a Platinum Cardmember. Benefit is subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Times and The Sunday Times which are available at www.thetimes.co.uk/static/terms-and-conditions/. Benefit subject to change. Please visit americanexpress.co.uk/platinum for full Terms and Conditions.
5. Benefit is access to the services of American Express’s Business Account Management Team. New Cardmembers will be contacted via telephone by one of the team within approximately 30 days of Account activation. Benefit is provided via telephone to the primary cardholder only and is and not accessible to supplementary cardholders. Benefit includes commercial servicing only. Card services, travel services and concierge services are not provided by the Business Account Management Team and should be accessed separately via MYCA, online at americanexpress.com/uk/welcomeplatinum or via our dedicated servicing team on 0800 032 7106. Benefit subject to change.
6. 'No Preset Spending Limit' does not mean unlimited spending. Your Card's spending power - the amount your business can spend - is dynamic and adjusts to your
7. The full 54 days to pay is obtained only if you spend on individual purchases the first day of the new statement period and repay the balance in full on the due date.
8. Membership Rewards points are not earned on balance transfers, cash advances, American Express travellers cheque purchases, foreign exchange, fees and interest charges for returned payments, finance charges, late paymentand referral charges, fees/charges including joining, annual and Membership Rewards fees. Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply to all Membership Rewards points redemptions. Visit membershiprewards.co.uk/terms.
9. Supplementary Cards allow you to share the benefits of your American Express Card with others close to you. You will be the main Cardmember and you will be liable for all charges made on the Supplementary Card(s). SupplementaryCardmembers must be aged 18 or over. Written details available on request. Approval subject to status and Terms and Conditions.
10. Full details of the travel protection benefits currently available can be found in the Terms and Conditions available at Gold Business Charge Card Insurance Terms and Conditions. . Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Copyright© 2021. American Express Company. All Rights Reserved.