A payment Card with no pre-set spending limit1 - this Card offers you all the basics you need to make purchases. Plus, no annual Card fee2
You can also see our full range of Business Cards offering rewards and access, greater cashflow management, and insurance benefits.
The Basic Business Card has no pre-set spending limit which means you have purchasing power to help you do business daily and when you need to make larger item purchases
• Your purchasing capacity evolves according to the needs of your business and adjusts based on your current spending patterns, payment history, credit record and financial resources.
The American Express Basic Business Charge Card could help provide you with control over your cashflow.
• If you are currently paying for your expenses by cash, invoice or cheque the payment will leave your account right away. Whereas, with the Basic Business Card you have up to 42 days of interest-free credit until your payment is due so you can keep money in your account for longer and have more flexibility when managing your finances.3
• Just pay your balance in full every month.
Whether it's entertaining clients, rewarding your employees, or treating yourself, make it a memorable experience with American Express Invites.
• The Card gives you access to purchase tickets to some of the most in-demand music, film and theatre events in town, often before they go on sale to the general public.
WORLD CLASS SERVICE
Running your business is made easier with a great range of resources designed to help you maintain control of your business expenses, also helping to provide some peace of mind.
• Plus, our global customer service team is here to help - wherever you are in the world, whatever the time of day.
Emergency Card Replacement - no matter where your business takes you, if you report your Card lost, damaged or stolen, we'll help you replace it.
24-hour online business account management lets you check your balance, past statements, available credit, and keep track of all business purchases made on your Card.
• You can also access the most important account information when you’re on the go via our mobile website, or as a downloadable app for iPhone and Android devices.
To save time before applying it’s best to make sure you can say yes to the following:
The business has a current UK Bank or Building Society account
You/The business have/has no County Court Judgements for non-payment of debt
You are aged 18 or over
You have a permanent UK home address
View our full range of Business Cards offering rewards and access, greater cashflow management, and insurance benefits.
1. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Purchasing power can adjust with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors. We reserve the right to apply temporary spending limits in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement.
2. Basic Business Card does not incur an annual Cardmembership fee.
3. The maximum amount of time for deferred payment on purchases is 42 calendar days and is obtained only if you spend on the first day of the new statement period and repay the balance in full on the due date.
Approval is subject to status and terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 years old or over.
American Express Services Europe Limited has its registered office at Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.