A more rewarding world
Collect more Avios
With your British Airways American Express Card it’s easy to earn Avios:
- Collect one Avios for virtually every full £1 you spend on your Card1
- Use your Card for everyday spending and bigger items — from restaurants and petrol to furniture and electronics — you'll be surprised how quickly the Avios add up
- Use your Card to book travel with British Airways or oneworld® partners and you'll collect Avios as an Executive Club Member2 as well as on your Card spend1. Remember you can also earn additional Avios by booking your hotels, car rental and experiences with British Airways too2. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply
- Paying bills with your Card is another great way to maximise the Avios you earn
- Shop online with British Airways Gate 365, exclusively for Executive Club Members, and you could collect up to 12 Avios for every £1 spent on some of your favourite brands on top of collecting on your Card spend.3
Pay quickly and boost your points on the go with contactless technology - for purchases under £20, your new Card has built in contactless technology so you can pay quickly and boost your points as you go.4You can spend up to £30 on each contactless transaction, although some stores may only accept up to the previous £20 limit. Please check in-store for details.*
*Participating stores only. Please check in-store for details.
More Cards, more Avios
You could collect more Avios faster by applying for Supplementary Cards for friends and family — their spending will earn Avios on your account while they get to enjoy all the great benefits of the Card. You can add up to six Supplementary Cards to your account at no extra cost.5
Refer friends. Get rewarded even more.
Using the referral link provided, all you need to do is give us your Card number and the names and email addresses of the people you want to introduce – we’ll do the rest. All we ask is that you check with your friends that they are happy for us to get in touch with them. If your friend already has any British Airways American Express Credit Cards, or has held one in the last six months, they won’t be eligible for this offer.
Earn a Companion Voucher
Spend £20,000 on your Card within a Card membership year and you will earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months6. Redeem your Avios on a qualifying British Airways flight and you can use your voucher to take a companion with you on the same flight, in the same cabin. Please note, you are responsible for paying the flight taxes, fees and carrier charges on their British Airways American Express Card.
This is the fun part. You can redeem your Avios to jet off to faraway lands, stay in luxury hotels, and get around with quality car rental.
- Redeem your Avios for qualifying flights with British Airways or their oneworld alliance partners (terms, taxes, fees and carrier charges apply)
- You can also redeem your Avios for cabin upgrades, hotel accommodation and Avis car rental or for a range of experiences you can enjoy either on your travels or closer to home
- And don't forget, if you earn a Companion Voucher by spending £20,000 on your Card within a Card membership year, you can use it for another ticket on the same flight and in the same cabin when you redeem your Avios on a qualifying British Airways flight6. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply.
Redeeming your Avios is easy. Explore all your options and a world of destinations in the Avios section of the British Airways website.
Not only does your British Airways American Express Credit Card earn you Avios on your spending1, but it’s packed with great travel benefits too.
The British Airways Executive Club
As an Executive Club Member you enjoy a world of benefits to help make travelling more rewarding2. You’ll collect Avios every time you travel with British Airways or oneworld partners. You will also earn Tier Points when you fly with British Airways or oneworld partners which will help you move through the different tiers of the Club, unlocking greater benefits in the process. Some of these include saving your seat and meal preferences for Blue Members, priority check in and boarding for Bronze Members and access to British Airways lounges for Silver and Gold Members. If you are not already a Member, your new Card provides automatic enrolment. Learn more about the benefits of membership by visiting ba.com/executiveclub.
You’ll also be one of the first to hear about exclusive fares, special offers, and all the great opportunities to boost your Avios balance as well as spend them. Don’t miss out on these offers, sign-up to receive British Airways offers and news here.
Travel Accident Protection
You're covered for up to £75,000 if you have an accident on public transport while travelling on a ticket purchased with your Card.7
24-hr Global Assist®
For help with anything from tracking down lost luggage to arranging legal, medical or personal advice from local English-speaking experts, we're only ever a phone call away.
Emergency Card Replacement
If your Card is lost or stolen we'll issue a replacement to you as soon as we can — often within two working days. If you're in a remote area, arrangements can usually be made to have your Card waiting at some point along your route.
Whether you're shopping online or on the high street, your British Airways American Express Credit Card has got you covered.
You're covered for up to £2,500 per eligible item if a purchase is accidentally damaged or stolen within 90 days. Simply call our Purchase Protection Benefits team and they'll be happy to help.7
If a UK store refuses to refund any eligible item over £25 within 90 days of purchase, we'll give you back the full purchase price up to £200.7
Fraud Protection Guarantee
Shop with confidence knowing you'll never be held responsible for any unauthorised purchases, as long as you've taken reasonable care to protect your account details and PIN.
Say hello to the quick and easy way for you to get delightful offers. Simply log in to your online Account, go to the ‘Offers’ tab and save the offers you like to your Card. There’s no vouchers to print and no codes to enter, all you have to do is spend the required amount on the saved Card and you’ll receive your reward back in the form of a statement credit.*
*Individual offer terms apply. Please see individual offer terms for details.
British Airways Executive Club
Take advantage of Member-only deals and exclusive offers from the Executive Club. Sign up here to stay up-to-date with their latest special offers and other news.
British Airways Gate 365
Shop online with British Airways Gate 365, exclusively for Executive Club Members, and you could collect up to 12 Avios for every £1 spent on some of your favourite brands as well as collecting on your Card spend.3
American Express Invites
Enjoy access to tickets for a wide range of sought after music, theatre, and film events, often before they go on general sale.