View all Cards
British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card
25,000 bonus Avios
Representative 76.0% APR variable
76.0% APR variable
Based on £195
Assumed credit limit of £1,200
22.9% variable for purchases
Product Terms Read summary box
Check your eligibility for the British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card
- Only takes a couple of minutes to complete
- Will not impact your credit rating
- Allows you to apply with confidence
25,000 bonus Avios welcome offer, if you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
Collect 1.5 Avios for virtually every £1 spent, and 3 Avios for every £1 spent with British Airways or BA Holidays
Get 2-for-1 travel with a Companion Voucher when you spend £10,000 each year
Travel accident and Travel inconvenience insurance
- 25,000 bonus Avios welcome offer
- 1.5 Avios for virtually every £1 spent
- 3 Avios for virtually £1 spent with British Airways or BA Holidays
- 2-for-1 travel with a Companion Voucher
- Travel inconvenience insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Global Assist
- Refund Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Fraud Guarantee
- American Express Invites
Receive 25,000 bonus Avios when you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
1.5 Avios for virtually every £1 you spend and 3 Avios for virtually every £1 you spend direct with British Airways or BA Holidays
Get 2-for-1 travel with a Companion Voucher when you spend £10,000 each membership year on the Card, which you can use to take a companion with you in the same flight and cabin when you redeem Avios for a British Airways reward flight. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply
Add complimentary Supplementary Cards to your Account for those close to you so you can build up your Avios balance faster
Start planning a new adventure with your Avios:
- One return flight from London to Athens* or other great locations in Europe and Africa
- One return flight from London to Rome* or other great locations in Europe
- One return flight from London to Berlin* or other great locations in Europe
You can also redeem Avios for:
- Flight Upgrades
- Save with Avios part payment: use Avios to redeem against part of the flight price
- Hotel Rooms
Examples shown are based on redeeming Avios through the British Airways Executive Club programme for return flights departing from and returning to London. *Terms, taxes, fees and carrier charges apply.
Travel Inconvenience insurance covers flight cancellations, delays and delayed luggage when you pay with your Card.
Global Assist provides help when you travel outside of the UK, in you own language, 24/7.
Travel accident insurance protects you for up to £75,000 on public transport when you buy your ticket on your Card.
Eligible items you buy with your Card in the UK are covered up to 90 days. You will be insured to replace or refund up to a maximum of £300 if a retailer won’t.
If you have bought something with your Card that’s stolen or damaged within 90 days, you will be insured to replace or repair it, or refund you up to £2,500 per eligible item.
If you don’t recognise a purchase, we’ll remove it from your Account immediately and investigate for you.
Enjoy access to purchase tickets to some of the most in-demand music, film and theatre events in town.
To save time, before applying for your British Airways American Express Premium Plus Card, it’s best to make sure you can say yes to the following.
- I am aged 18 or over
- I have a current UK bank or building society account
- I have a permanent UK home address
- I have no history of bad debt
- I understand I will not be eligible for any Welcome Bonus award if I hold or have held any British Airways American Express Card product in the past six months.
- If you can say yes, go ahead. Your application takes less than 10 minutes and we may be able to give you a response in less than 60 seconds – so apply now.
Please ensure that you have read and downloaded these important documents before starting your application.
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Read Summary Box
- Read Standard European Consumer Credit Information and Additional Explanations
- Read Insurance
- Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities
Ready to apply?
The British Airways Premium Plus Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited, click here for more information.
25,000 bonus Avios welcome offer. Representative 76.0% APR variable.
Other cards you may be interested in