British Airways American Express® Accelerating Business Card
Representative APR 80.3% APR variable
New Cardmember Offer
Earn 2,200 On Business Points
if you are approved and spend £3,000 in the first six months of Cardmembership.
Representative APR80.3% APR variable
Credit LimitAssumed credit limit of £1,200
Annual FeeBased on £210
Purchase Rate22.2% p.a. Variable for purchases
TWO REWARD CURRENCIES, TWO ACCELERATED EARN RATES
Earn 1.5 On Business Points for every eligible £1 spent with British Airways and 1.5 Avios for every eligible £1 spent on your Credit Card
FLEXIBLE CASHFLOW MANAGEMENT
Your Credit Card gives you access to up to 56 calendar days interest free (when you pay your balance in full) or the choice to pay over time with interest.
WORLDWIDE SUPPORT AND PROTECTION
Business or pleasure - rely on our 24/7 Global Assist® phone line, emergency Card replacement service and Travel Insurance protection.
Cashflow Management and Flexibility
Increase your cashflow
Benefit from payment flexibility
Drive efficencies with payment consolidation
Get complimentary Supplementary Cards
Accelerated Rewards & On Business Benefits
Take your business further
For when you need to book that last minute business trip
For when you need face to face business meetings around the world
For when your business travel plans need to change
For when your employees need to travel
World Class Service
Worldwide 24-hour Customer Service with Global Assist®
Travel Accident Protection
Emergency Business Card Replacement
To ensure timely completion of the application for your British Airways American Express® Accelerating Business Card, it’s best to make sure you have the following information with you before you start to apply for the Card:
- The business has a current UK Bank or Building Society account
- You / The business have/has no County Court Judgements for non-payment of debt
- You are aged 18 or over
- You have a permanent UK home address
- You will pay the annual Cardmembership fee of £210
- You understand and meet the British Airways On Business requirements. To access the On Business benefits, your company must not be a travel agency, ticket brokerage firm or consolidator AND your company does not have an existing corporate incentive agreement with British Airways, Iberia or American Airlines. (Visit ba.com/onbusiness for criteria)
Please ensure that you have read and downloaded these important documents before starting your application.
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Read Summary Box
- Read Standard European Consumer Credit Information and Additional Explanations
- Read Insurance Documentation
- Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities
- Cardmember Privacy
American Express adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board
Ready to apply?
The British Airways American Express® Accelerating Business Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited.