Marriott Bonvoyᵀᴹ American Express® Card
new Cardmember earn 20,000 points bonus when you spend £3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.
Representative 39.7% APR Variable
Based on £75
Assumed credit limit of £1,200
variable for purchases
Product TermsRead summary box
Check your eligibility for The Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Card from American Express
- Only takes a couple of minutes to complete
- Will not impact your credit rating
- Allows you to apply with confidence
15 Elite Night Credits
15 Elite Night Credits toward the next Marriott Bonvoy Elite status upon card approval (new cardmembers) and each calendar year thereafter. These can be used toward attaining the next Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy progamme
AUTOMATIC SILVER STATUS
Receive automatic Marriott Bonvoy
Silver Elite status. Get 10% more points on every eligible hotel purchase + more. Earn Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in an anniversary year.
FREE NIGHT AWARD
free night after you spend £25,000 in an anniversary year, redeemable for a one-night stay (redemption level at or under 25,000 points) at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy. Certain hotels have resort fees.
inconvenience insurance covering flight cancellations, and delayed baggage when flights are purchased on your Card.
Welcome bonus of 20,000 points when you spend £3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership
- Earn 2 points for every full £1 spent on your Card. That's in addition to the points you earn at Marriott hotels
- You will receive
6 pointsfrom American Express for each £1 of eligible spend at participating Marriott properties
- Use your points to explore more than 7,000 hotels and resorts worldwide, with no blackout dates.
- Redeem points for flights on over 200 airlines.
- Transfer your points to over 40 major airline frequent flyer programmes
Now you can take one more thing on your travels; total piece of mind, with the security of booking through American Express.
- Global Assist® provides help when you travel outside the UK, in your own language, 24/7
Travel Accidentcovers up to £150,000 on public transport when you buy your ticket with your Card Travel inconvenience insurancecovering flight cancellations, and delayed baggage when flights are purchased on your Card
As you might expect from American Express, the service is a little bit special. The first person to answer your call will be your contact until the matter is resolved. You can phone, text or email us 24/7 and we’ll get on it right away. But that’s just the start.
- Eligible items you buy on your Card in the UK have
Refund Protection. Items are covered up to 90 days and we’ll replace or refund up to a maximum of £250. Even if the retailer won't.
- You also get
Purchase Protection.If you bought it on your Card and it’s stolen or damaged within 90 days, we'll replace or repair it, or refund you up to £2,500 per eligible item
- Don’t recognise a purchase? We’ll remove it from your Account immediately and investigate it for you as part of our online fraud guarantee.
- Make your next night out a memorable one with
American Express Experiences, enjoy access to some of the most in-demand music, film and theatre events in town.
Indulge in 5 nights stay in a Category 7 hotel or resort, like the The Ritz-Carlton® Koh Samui, Thailand or the W® New York - Times Square.
Enjoy the sun with 4 nights at a Category 5 hotel or resort like The Westin® Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji or Sheraton® Grand Hotel, Dubai.
Unwind with 2 nights at a Category 4 hotel or resort like Sawgrass Marriott® Golf Resort & Spa, Florida or JW Marriott® Hotel Cairo, Egypt.
Grab a city break with a one night stay at a Category 5 hotel or resort, like The Westin® Grand, Berlin.
Change the itinerary with a long weekend stay at a category 1 hotel or resort, like Four Points® by Sheraton Kolasin, Montenegro
Invite friends, get rewarded
Invite a friend and earn 9,000 bonus points if they are approved – up to 90,000 points a year. You can put them towards spa breaks, room upgrades or that dream hotel. Find out more here.
To save time, it’s best to make sure you can say yes to the following.
- I am aged 18 or over
- I have a current UK bank or building society account
- I have a permanent UK home address
- I have no history of bad debt
- If you can say yes, go ahead. Your application takes less than 10 minutes and we may be able to give you a response in less than 60 seconds – so apply now.
- I understand I will not be eligible for any Welcome Bonus award if I currently hold or have held any other personal American Express Cards in the past 24 months.
Please ensure that you have read and downloaded these important documents before starting your application.
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Read Summary Box
- Read Standard European Consumer Credit Information and Additional Explanations
- Read Insurance
- Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities
- Cardmember Privacy Statement
Apply today and get a decision in as little as 60 seconds.
Other cards you may be interested in
Representative 22.9% APR variable
- The Card that allows you to collect Avios on purchases you are already making, with no annual fee
- 5,000 bonus Avios welcome offer, if you spend £1,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
- Collect 1 Avios for virtually every £1 spent
Representative 57.6% APR variable
- Earn 20,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
- Get Membership Rewards points for every pound you spend and redeem with a range of shopping, travel and lifestyle partners.
- Two complimentary lounge visits per year to use at over 700 airport lounges globally.
- Enjoy access to valuable travel benefits including hotel room and car rental upgrades.