Keeping your Account secure
• You must keep your device and screen unlock details safe and secure at all times – just like your actual card and PIN.
• Never share your screen unlock details with someone else or register their fingerprint to your device. If you do allow someone access and they buy something, we'll consider that an authorised transaction.
• Set up a screen lock on your mobile phone to use Amex Pay.
• If you disable the screen lock function on your device, your Card will be removed from Amex Pay.
• It is recommended that you delete your Card from Amex Pay if you change, throw away or give your device to someone else, even temporarily (e.g., to be repaired).
• For additional tips, visit our safety and security hub.
Lost or stolen devices
Call us immediately on the number on the back of your Card if your Android device has been lost, stolen or compromised in any way. We can suspend or remove
your card from Amex Pay to prevent unauthorised use.
Personal information and data protection
We will use your personal information in accordance with the American Express Online Privacy Statement.