THE AMEX CORPORATE CARD SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The AMEX Corporate Card Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10285 and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on March 6, 2020 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 20, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of two (2) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as outlined in the chart below:
||Start Date and Time
||End Date at 11:59: 59 PM ET
||Approximate Drawing Date
||March 6, 2020 at 12:00 PM ET
||March 12, 2020
||March 13, 2020
||March 13, 2020 at 12:00 AM ET
||March 20, 2020
||March 23, 2020
Non-winning entries will carry forward into subsequent Entry Period drawings. The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and United States Territories, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, McGarry Bowen, Kepler Media, the United States Tennis Association Incorporated, NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Individuals who are employed by any local, state or federal government office or agency, elected officials and individuals listed on the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) List are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant must follow the steps below to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry (“Entry”):
i. Sign into their Instagram account (entrant may create an Instagram account for free if he/she does not already have one; all applicable platform terms apply);
ii. Become a follower of @americanexpressbusiness on Instagram (if not already following @americanexpressbusiness); and
iii. Compose a new Instagram post sharing a picture of a handwritten note explaining how much their colleague means to them, including the hashtags “#ExpressThanks” and “#Sweepstakes” and tag @americanexpressbusiness to receive one (1) Entry into the applicable Entry Period. Entrant must have permission to mention any third parties in their Entry.
Entry Requirements: All Entries must comply with the following restrictions:
• Entry must contain the hashtags “#ExpressThanks” and “#Sweepstakes”;
• Entry must be an original work;
• Entry must be in English (except for commonly understood foreign words);
• Entry cannot have been published previously by any party other than the entrant;
• Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent);
• Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, other than the Sponsor’s;
• Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images);
• Entry cannot include the name, likeness, photograph, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without written permission from that person;
• Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
• Entry cannot promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
• Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any state or federal law;
• Entry must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
• Entry must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to, content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
• gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
• the use of prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, or violence;
• the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
• Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and void all associated Entries.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant understands that he or she is providing his or her information to Sponsor and not Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”). Further, entrant specifically agrees to release Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes.
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON THEIR MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) unique Entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Entry must be unique. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Entry includes a thank you to a colleague for whom the entrant has already thanked in a previous Entry, the additional Entry will not be considered unique. If an entrant enters more than one (1) time per day, only the first Entry submitted on for such day will be included in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as starting at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on a calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period, except on March 6, 2020 when a day is defined as starting at 12:00 PM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around each drawing date indicated in the chart above in Section 1, the Administrator will randomly select two (2) potential first prize winners, four (4) potential second prize winners, four (4) potential third prize winners, four (4) potential fourth prize winners, four (4) potential fifth prize winners, one (1) potential sixth prize winner, one (1) potential seventh prize winner, and one (1) potential eighth prize winner from all eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period, for a total of forty-two (42) potential winners for the entire Sweepstakes. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. First Prizes (4 total; 2 per Entry Period): Each first prize (“First Prize”) includes two (2) Be My Guest vouchers which can each be redeemed for a one-night stay at any property in the Hilton portfolio. Be My Guest vouchers are valid for one-year from date of issue. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Stay must be completed prior to expiration date on voucher or prize may be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Travel is subject to availability. Certain blackout dates and travel restrictions may apply. To the extent allowed by law, all taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Major credit card may be required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses. Winner must have all necessary photo ID, passports and other documents necessary for travel. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of comparable value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any prize is awarded "AS IS." Neither Sponsor nor any other Promotion Entity makes any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Promotion or any prize. No more than four (4) First Prizes (two  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each First Prize is $760. Be My Guest Certificates expire one (1) year from issuance and are valid for one (1) night standard room and tax only; is not valid for any kind of bed and breakfast package or upgraded room; not valid for resort fees, incidentals, or parking charges. Certificates are valid at any property within the brand specified on the certificate worldwide. Certificates are not valid on New Year’s Eve. Certificate must be presented at check-in. Travel, transportation, parking, meals, and any and all other cost or expenses not expressly set forth in these Official Rules are not included in a First Prize.
C. Third Prizes (8 total; 4 per Entry Period): Each third prize includes one (1) LoungeBuddy $200 digital promotion code (each a “Third Prize”). Codes expire December 31, 2020. Can book up to two (2) months in advance. Subject to availability. Any remaining balance upon expiration will be forfeited. No more than eight (8) Third Prizes (four  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Third Prize is $200.
D. Fourth Prizes (8 total; 4 per Entry Period): Each fourth prize includes one (1) CLEAR one (1) year membership digital code. Subject to terms at https://www.clearme.com/member-terms. CLEAR is currently only available to US citizens and legal permanent residents 18 and older with a valid government issued photo ID. Credit card required to redeem. Membership automatically renews after one (1) year unless canceled. Sponsor has no control over the application and/or approval process for CLEAR. No more than eight (8) Fourth Prizes (four  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Fourth Prize is $179.
E. Fifth Prizes (8 total; 4 per Entry Period): Each fifth prize includes one (1) CALM Premium Gift Box (each a “Fifth Prize”). Each box includes one (1) CALM x Gravity weighted travel blanket, one (1) weighted sleep mask; calm sleep mist, a “Magic of Sleep” book, and a one (1) year digital subscription to CALM. No more than eight (8) Fifth Prizes (four  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Fifth Prize is $323.
F. Sixth Prizes (2 total; 1 per Entry Period): Each sixth prize includes two (2) tickets to the 2020 US Open Tennis Championships (for winner and one  guest) in Flushing, New York (each a “Sixth Prize”). Match date and seat location determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than two (2) Sixth Prizes (one  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Sixth Prize is $2,000. Photo ID required to claim tickets in person at event. Travel, transportation, parking, lodging, meals, and any and all other cost or expenses not expressly set forth in these Official Rules are not included in a Sixth Prize.
G. Seventh Prizes (2 total; 1 per Entry Period): Each seventh prize includes two (2) tickets (for winner and one  guest) to the NBA Draft Experience on June 25, 2020 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York (each a “Seventh Prize”). No more than two (2) Seventh Prizes (one  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Seventh Prize is $500. Travel, transportation, parking, lodging, meals, and any and all other cost or expenses not expressly set forth in these Official Rules are not included in a Sixth Prize.
H. Eighth Prizes (2 total; 1 per Entry Period): Each eighth prize includes two (2) 3-day passes (for winner and one  guest) to the Austin City Limits Festival Weekend 2 (from October 9, 2020 – October 11, 2020) in Austin, Texas (each an “Eighth Prize”). No more than two (2) Eighth Prizes (one  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Eighth Prize is $2,400. Travel, transportation, parking, lodging, meals, and any and all other cost or expenses not expressly set forth in these Official Rules are not included in an Eighth Prize.
I. Total ARV: The total ARV of all prizes is $19,656.
J. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
K. General Conditions: There is a limit of one (1) prize per person.
Terms and conditions of all gift cards/gift codes apply.
For Ticket Prizes: Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or their guest(s) if either winner or their guest(s) violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
In no event will more than forty-two (42) Prizes (four  First Prizes, eight  Second Prizes, eight  Third Prizes, eight  Fourth Prizes, eight  Fifth Prizes, two  Sixth Prizes, two  Seventh Prizes, and two  Eighth Prizes), be awarded. If, for any reason, more valid prize notifications are sent (or more valid claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as all other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize, or component thereof, of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or a prize component. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of a prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: For the avoidance of doubt, it is the individual who submitted the winning Entry who will be deemed the potential winner and required to comply with the requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Even if such winner decides to give the second portion of their prize to their colleague in the winning Entry, such winner will still be responsible for the tax liability (if any) associated with the acceptance of the entire prize.
Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winners will be notified on Instagram by a Direct Message from @americanexpressbusiness with instructions on how to claim their prize. The potential winners must respond to Instagram Direct Message winner notification within twenty four (24) hours or they may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Upon verification, digital prizes will be e-mailed to winners at the e-mail address provided upon winner verification and physical prizes will be mailed to the winner at the physical address provided upon winner verification (PO Boxes not permitted). The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or the winner notification is returned as undeliverable or a potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, or if the potential winner does not answer the initial notification, or otherwise fails to provide all required information and/or signed documents, the prize may be forfeited. If a winner is disqualified and/or a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner of a prize valued $600 or more.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities, NBA Entities, Instagram, the USTA National Tennis Center Incorporated, the City of New York, Uber Technologies, Inc., CLEAR, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, tampered with, forged, misdirected, inaccurate, garbled, delayed, undelivered, or postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications, Entries, posts, Direct Messages, postal mail or other communications of any kind; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, platform, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of a Sweepstakes, the functionality of the platform, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize (including a travel or activity related thereto). Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of their rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among eligible entries received for such drawing(s) prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. Notice of such cancelation, termination, or modification of the Sweepstakes shall be posted at https://www.americanexpress.com/us/campaigns/express-thanks.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Sweepstakes is governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of New York without regard to conflict of law principles.
(A) Procedures: Any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, including any claims under any statute or regulation ("Disputes"), shall be submitted first to non-binding mediation. If the Disputes are not resolved through mediation, then, upon the election of either party, the Disputes shall be submitted for binding arbitration. Unless the parties agree otherwise, any mediation and/or arbitration shall take place in the State of New York, New York County, and shall be administered by, and pursuant to the rules of, the American Arbitration Association ("AAA").
(B) Restrictions on Arbitration: Disputes shall be arbitrated on an individual basis. There shall be no right or authority for any Disputes to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or other persons or entities similarly situated. The arbitrator's authority to resolve Disputes and to make awards is limited to Disputes between the parties to this Sweepstakes alone. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, including attorneys’ fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Furthermore, Disputes may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with Disputes brought by or against any third party, unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision on any Disputes shall be given preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a party to the arbitration. Should any portion of this Section B of this Alternative Dispute Resolution paragraph be stricken from the Official Rules or deemed otherwise unenforceable, then this entire Alternative Dispute Resolution paragraph shall be stricken from the Official Rules.
(C) Enforcement: The provisions of this Alternative Dispute Resolution paragraph may be enforced in a court of competent jurisdiction.
(D) Costs of Arbitration Proceedings: The parties will be responsible for paying their respective shares of the arbitration fees (including filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees) as provided by AAA rules.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee, including, but not limited to, the NBA Entities and their designees, the perpetual right to use their name, user name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture (including, but not limited to, profile photo) and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation (financial or otherwise), except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant (and void all associated Entries) found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, - AMEX Corporate Card Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than May 20, 2020.
©2020 American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram Inc. All rights reserved.
CALM is a registered trademark of Calm.com, Inc. in the United States.
Uber Technologies, Inc. is not the sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and in no way is responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the verification of winners. For the avoidance of doubt, Uber Technologies, Inc. shall only be responsible for the fulfillment of the Prize described herein, and shall have no further obligation to the Winner. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.