Be suspicious if a customer . . .Return to Fraud Best Practices
• Requests a rush order.
• Desires only high-value ticket items, in stock.
• Has multiple orders being mailed to an address other than the billing address.
• Cannot repeat the billing information correctly (address, phone number, etc.).
• Places large orders of similar items.
• Orders merchandise that is "re-sellable".
• Places out-of-pattern orders for your business (volume and/or amount).
• Uses consecutive Card Numbers given within a short period of time.
• Is rude or abrasive and seems to rush you.