Travelers Cheques Mean Peace of Mind
- Protect your travel money. Travelers Cheques may be refunded if lost or stolen.*
- Protect yourself against identity theft. If they're lost or stolen, don't
worry—Travelers Cheques aren't tied to your bank account or any personal information.
- Save money compared to other payment methods. Unlike using an ATM, there are
no withdrawal fees. You can cash in your Cheques for local currency wherever
- Make budgeting easier. Spend a fixed amount by only using Travelers Cheques.
- Travelers Cheques are backed by American Express. For more
than 100 years, our Travelers Cheques have helped travelers protect their money.
Buy from an authorized seller
Purchase Travelers Cheques securely from an
authorized seller near you.***
How to Use Travelers Cheques
- 1. Sign As soon as possible, sign your name in the upper left
corner to help protect yourself in case of loss or theft.
- 2. Record Write down your serial numbers and keep them with
you when you travel, separate from your Travelers Cheques.
- 3. Protect Safeguard your Travelers Cheques as you would cash.
- 4. Use To pay, sign your Travelers Cheque in the lower left-hand
corner in front of the person accepting your Cheques.