Welcome to the American Express Global Media & Sponsorship Proposal page
We appreciate your interest in American Express. To ensure your request is submitted to the correct portal, please reference the guidelines and application instructions. Typically, our review process takes 3-4 weeks depending on the volume of proposals received. Once you have submitted your request, you will receive a confirmation email that your proposal has been received. A member of the team will reach out after your proposal has been reviewed.
How to Apply:
- Please complete the American Express Sponsorship Request Form and attach the completed form to your email.
- Attach any supporting documents that you feel will help us with our evaluation.
- Sponsorship Proposal requests should be sent electronically to email@example.com
Before applying, please note the six categories that reflect our funding priorities: Sports, Music, Theatre, Fashion, Film, and Media. This submission process is only valid for Media and Sponsorship proposals for U.S based events. Proposals for all other requests will not be reviewed within this portal. Please see below for additional instructions regarding your proposal.
Proposals for philanthropic initiatives will not be reviewed within the Global Media & Sponsorship portal. If you would like to submit a request for a philanthropic initiative, please access the CSR portal at www.americanexpress.com/csr
> How to Apply.
Please do not submit sponsorship proposals for:
American Express Merchants:
- Charitable donations or events with a Philanthropic/Charitable element (see above)
- International (outside of the U.S)
- Individual or group needs, including school sponsorships, or other forms of financial aid
- Travel for individuals or groups (including sporting teams)
- Religious organizations
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
If you are currently an American Express merchant or are interested in becoming one, please visit our Merchant Services website at www.americanexpress.com/merchant
or call 1-800-528-5200 for more information. If you have a dedicated client manager, please reach out to them to facilitate your request.