American ExpressAmerican ExpressAmerican ExpressAmerican ExpressAmerican Express
United StatesChange Country

Welcome to the Help Center

How do I dispute a transaction on my American Express Savings account?

If you think your statement or online transaction history is wrong, or if you need more information about a transfer listed on your statement or receipt, please contact us as soon as possible. Call us at: 1-800-446-6307 or write to us at:

American Express, P.O. Box 30384,

Salt Lake City, UT 84130.

To investigate your dispute, we must hear from you no later than 60 calendar days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.

*Hearing-impaired customers may contact us through their regular TTY provider. Speech-impaired customers may call us using a Speech to Speech Relay Service by dialing 711 from any telephone.